My First War

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
marklar744

Post by marklar744 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:21 am

Ok, so this Sunday, me and my friends had an idea to have a huge water gun war. I really had never had a real one, so I was pretty excited. I was calling people and talking to people on AIM. Death angel and I called 3 people and 2 said yes and one was still asleep. Then Death angel said he couldn't come. That was good and bad because now he couldn't come and we wouldn't have him, but then we wouldn't have to deal with his gun that could kill us all. So we decided to go at 10:00 A.M. I got there, waited in my car for about 10 seconds before my friend came. He had a liquidator and another better gun (don't remember the name) and I had two Xp 105s and a little squirt gun pistol that was half broken. Then another one of my freinds came on a bike with a really nice gun(don't remember the name). When we started, I had run outta water first. I ran to my other Xp and almost ran outta water when I threw it down and picked up my pistol. I shot two shots and it broke. Then I had to deal with all of my friends squirting me. They all ran out of water, and we were bored. My house was too far away to fll up, their's even farther. We were going to refill at my friends house, but that was the one that was still asleep. Then I started walking around, and saw my Xp on the gorund. I remembered it had water in it and hid behind some playground equiment while I pumped it. I ran out and shot my friend square in the face. Then I ran out of water once again. We were goofing around on the playground when the other kid came. He shot me like a thousand times. Then we found a water fountain outside the school. We used it to fill up and we played a little game. After that, two people came to my house and one went to his house. I wanna do that next weekend.

death angel

Post by death angel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:25 am

Ha, thats right I would have crushed your guns not to mention you guys. Who ran out second?
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

marklar744

Post by marklar744 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:35 am

Will, and then Christian. Christian's gun was awesome. It had great range and held a ton of water. My gun was kinda...meh. And Will's weren't that good either.