Long Lost Memories

General water gun discussion.
goon

Post by goon » Sun May 18, 2003 10:57 pm

...From when I was 6 years old.....I was just up in the attic ( Don't go up ther much except when I go to my weight room ) And I noticed, ( You won't belive this ), a plastic bag with 5 old water balloons, a Hienz Ketchup bottle filled with water, and a XP 220 (empty).....I just stood there thinking what all of that was, I opened up the Heinz bottle and the water was VERY old and stagnate....And smelled REALLY bad.....And then it just hit me, My brother told me to take this stuff up to the 3rd floor back when I was six when me, my 2 cousins, and my brother had a water fight with some friends ( 5 friends to be exact )...It all came back to me when I found this...I do not know If I should tell the story here, or have Doom put it in the War Stories section.....It was a cool fight, my brothers friends and my friends attacked us and our cousins when we were playing kickball in our yard, then they ran away...So my family ( who seriously lacked water guns since they were at our camp ) ran inside and got balloons, ketchup bottles, and what Soakers we did have...And prepared to "HOLD DOWN THE FORT"...( TUNE IN LATER! :) ).....But I still cannot believe I found this :Hey, that's funny.: ....and the balloons are still completely full of water :D
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon May 19, 2003 10:18 am

You can tell the story here and I'll add it to the War Stories section as the first War Story. The story sounds interesting.

light bulb boi

Post by light bulb boi » Mon May 19, 2003 4:32 pm

Yea I remember the days when I didn't know the difference between a Super Soaker a cheapo squirt pistol.

goon

Post by goon » Mon May 19, 2003 11:59 pm

My family lacked Soakers except a few, so we had to improvise, using old ketchup bottles, a bunch of water balloons, and what few Super Soakers we did have. We quickly filled up all of our armorments as we did not know when they would attack again, we set up positions on all 3 floors of the house, I had the 3rd floor, my cousin Ty had the 2nd floor, and my borther Gar and other cousin Scott had the first floor. My brothers friends and my friends were using, ( from what I can remember ), 3 XP 150s, 1 XP 300, and a XP 250. What Soakers we had was the XP 95, a XP 55, and an XP 75. We had opened the windows from where we would be shooting from, I had the XP 95, a large ketchup bottle, and some water balloons. I was the look out since I was on the top floor, and spotted 2 people with XP 150's Trying to sneak around the bushes. So I took aim with my XP and fired a few shots, hitting them several times. Ty had also seen them and opened fire with his XP 75 As we were preoccupied with those 2 people, the other 3 took positions by the swing set and picnic table, and opened fire on my brother and cousin from the kitchen window. Scott reacted by firing his XP 55 at them, and Gar threw some water balloons at them. Around this time Ty had taken a hard hit by the XP 250 and had gotten pretty wet. I had run out of water from my XP 95 and noticed that not a single person had taken a shot at me. The 3rd floor was only about 30-45 feet high, and the XP 250 or 300 could have made that, but were too busy firing at Gar and Scott. I ran downstairs to go re-fill my 95, and Ty was doing the same. After we re-filled we snuck out the front door to try and flank the attackers. We got right behind two people with XP 150's and hit them pretty hard. We then turned our attention to the toher 3 that were laying heavy fire on the kitchen window, but we were desperatly low on water. So we ran back into the house to re-fill. My brother then relized that he could use the sink sprayer since he had run out of balloons. That worked quiet effectivley for a short time, since me and Ty had already flanked the other 3 people and they had retreated. But they were soon back for some more, but that last desperate assualt only lasted a good 2 minutes. The people with the XP 250 and 300 had thier backs to the house right below the 2nd floor window. Me and Ty got a 5 gallon bucket of very cold water and dropped it right on top of them. That later led to a truce, and with what little resoruces we had, we had sucessfuly held down the fort. :soakem:
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue May 20, 2003 1:10 am

you must have short memory be cuse the xp 220 came out in 2000-2002 :(
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

goon

Post by goon » Tue May 20, 2003 3:01 am

I wasn't thinking straight in my first post :P ....I have strep-throat and something like the flu right now with a temp of 101.8, I feel horrible <_<