Splashzooka

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:44 pm

Hey guys I have a friend who wants to buy a splashzooka but can't find anywhere on the net to buy one do you have any suggestions :(

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:48 pm

I have a splashzooka! its so geat! I bet no one would want to sell it. They don't make em anymore, and ive never seen it on ebay. tough luck, just look every week or so on ebay, if you find one..buy it. I'm sure they will be selling for a lot now. If you want a cheap Splashzooka equivilent get the SC big trouble, you can get it on ebay buy it now for around $20. I have some good advice on how to mod it. I just glued a pop-cap over my check valve to stop pressure of getting out, and I have custom PVC nozzles. Yeah, there us really no difference in the Big trouble and SplashZooka. THe Big trouble is a Splashzooka tank in a backpack with a hose to the nozzle.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:01 am

You could build something similar to a Splashzooka if you can't get one, pretty simple homemade. PM me for more info. Try eBay if you really want a Splashzooka.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:37 pm

ebay don;t got em
BlueSoak.net

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:40 pm

My Splashzooka was the last on the shelf :P
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:45 am

they had em on target online last year, you could check.

EDIT: nevermind, closest thing they have is "super sounds soccer"
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Wed May 05, 2004 5:43 pm

Originally posted by BlueSmudge@Apr 30 2004, 12:37 AM
ebay don;t got em
There is one on eBay right now, if you are still looking for one, soakerfool.

Splashzooka

And at time of posting, no bids yet. Go for it. B)

EDIT: spacing
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed May 05, 2004 11:16 pm

yea but the one on ebay doesn't have a QFD. you can get one off of hasbro's super soakers section in the replacement part place in the customer support.

soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Thu May 06, 2004 11:27 pm

Oh Thanks guys but I think my freind (BCMSkid) is giving up <_< But thank you very much :D :D

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri May 07, 2004 4:33 am

I wanna buy that splashzooka. I have one, and "double deus" action would be incredible with splashzookas
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri May 07, 2004 9:54 am

Geez, don't say that double deus XPBackfire-esque, no one but newbies do, using 2 guns at one time is nothing new.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Fri May 07, 2004 2:15 pm

I Don't like pumping double deus, it's so annoying.
I don't check this forum anymore.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Fri May 07, 2004 9:54 pm

Originally posted by DoomSoaker@May 7 2004, 04:54 AM
Geez, don't say that double deus XPBackfire-esque, no one but newbies do, using 2 guns at one time is nothing new.
Yep, using the concept of two guns at once completely pre-ceeds water warfare. Twin-Pistols or Twin-Cannons are more correct terms since they are general. "Double-Deus" ain't that great, since it implys that you invented the twin-pistol/cannon concept, which you didn't. It would be like calling Slow-mo or Bullet-Time a "Omega-MaxPayne action".

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat May 08, 2004 3:19 am

im quoting Blaze
don't you guys take a joke? maybe Blaze is right, there is no humor on this site.
And why is it saying I invented the two gun action, im just giving it a name. I din't even come up with it! It's better than be all nerdy and like: I enjoy the plesure of two guns, one in each hand...its so....exilerating.(add nerdy lisp)
and why does it make me a newb? with two plashzookas you don't have to pump, its great!
BlueSoak.net

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Sat May 08, 2004 8:20 am

Originally posted by BlueSmudge@May 7 2004, 10:19 PM
im quoting Blaze
don't you guys take a joke? maybe Blaze is right, there is no humor on this site.
And why is it saying I invented the two gun action, im just giving it a name. I din't even come up with it! It's better than be all nerdy and like: I enjoy the plesure of two guns, one in each hand...its so....exilerating.(add nerdy lisp)
and why does it make me a newb? with two plashzookas you don't have to pump, its great!
Everyone who takes a certain field serious can be considered "nerdy". Cars, soakers, math... any field. Trying to give it a special pet name like "double deus" ain't going to change that. Also the "deus" part does not even make sense. So "Single-Deus" would be 1 gun?

The non-pumping won't make a difference on the field, since the 2X nozzle of a Splashzooka will take a long while to soak someone down. By the time the Zook soaks someone down like the 1 CPS2500 20X shot soaks, the CPS2500 already emtied its whole tank on the Zook user.