Buzz Bee Water Warriors New line.

General water gun discussion.
isoaker_com

Re: Buzz Bee Water Warriors New line.

Post by isoaker_com » Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

JTSWings wrote:I have the Ultimate Outlaw. It's pretty good! I have no friends to water fight with, so it's only been tested in short fights against my sister's Nerf SuperSoaker Thunderstorm....and it is superior. It outputs much more water at much more range than the Thunderstorm....so usually whoever has it wins.
Glad you like how the Water Warriors Ultimate Outlaw performs, but comparing against a Nerf Super Soaker Thunderstorm doesn't say that much about it. :p I'd like to see how well it does against, say, a Super Soaker XP270 or some other light-to-medium-sized air pressure water blaster.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

JTSWings

Post by JTSWings » Tue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Glad you like how the Water Warriors Ultimate Outlaw performs, but comparing against a Nerf Super Soaker Thunderstorm doesn't say that much about it. :p I'd like to see how well it does against, say, a Super Soaker XP270 or some other light-to-medium-sized air pressure water blaster.

:cool:
Yeah, I absolutely agree. Too bad I can't just go to walmart and get a gun like that!
Supersoaker Noob. My arsenal: Water Warriors Ultimate Outlaw, Squirt gun(not the usual. It's one like the ones in window cleaners etc. Works really good, better than toy squirt guns!)

I love flying RC Planes....I own enough electronics for 3 planes, but none are flying

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Well, one would expect any pressurized blaster to perform better than a squirt gun. =p

BBT's low and midrange offerings are light years ahead of Hasbro's; hopefully that'll make some big changes to the market this year, but it seems that people are more interested in the SS name and the swappable mags gimmick. It's quite sad really.

JTSWings

Post by JTSWings » Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 am

C-A_99 wrote:Well, one would expect any pressurized blaster to perform better than a squirt gun. =p

BBT's low and midrange offerings are light years ahead of Hasbro's; hopefully that'll make some big changes to the market this year, but it seems that people are more interested in the SS name and the swappable mags gimmick. It's quite sad really.
lol....The swappable mags are actually kinda cool....but I still like my my outlaw better. For looks, I'd definitely go for the Nerf's Thunderstorm and tornado strike. But for performance, I'd choose the outlaw and similar/better guns without hesitation.
Supersoaker Noob. My arsenal: Water Warriors Ultimate Outlaw, Squirt gun(not the usual. It's one like the ones in window cleaners etc. Works really good, better than toy squirt guns!)

I love flying RC Planes....I own enough electronics for 3 planes, but none are flying

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:39 pm

I wouldn't consider the swappable magazines a gimmick if each mag actually had a useful capacity more than that of the average pressure chamber. However, the fact that most decent water guns (including modern BBT blasters) can shoot two Nerf SS mags worth of water in seconds speaks for itself.

soakernerd

Post by soakernerd » Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

And the CPS 2000 shoots three a second. lol.

btw, is anyone else annoyed by the fact that they proclaim the HC the "most powerful watergun ever"? most (almost all) CPS's shoot more water further in less time.
Pessimist: These blasters hold no water
Optimist: But their small output means they last just as long
Marketing: Huge blasts of water!
user: I shot it at an angle and it went a whole ten feet!

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Thu May 19, 2011 8:39 pm

o well...may they forget to include "in 2011" :D
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...

JTSWings

Post by JTSWings » Fri May 20, 2011 2:50 am

Yeah, but the outlaw uses water up faster than the Thunderstorm....and it takes a bit to pump it, but yeah, I agree with what you're saying.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sat May 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Still take my unmodified 1-3-5 over any current day weapon. That says something about the current situation.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

antisushi67

Post by antisushi67 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:23 am

I'm thinking they're better than the 2011 S.S. line, while not as visually apealing, Probably are much better, but since hasbro sued BBT, shot time must suck. Also, if anyone DOES want to compare it to an XP270, I heard canadian tire has some,(on they're website and they let you check if it's in store stock) so anyone up in canada can get one.