Your armoury

General water gun discussion.
-G-JiV-

Re: Your armoury

Post by -G-JiV- » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Ok, here are some pics :) , Thanks for help, seem to work well :D

I also made some videos of each Soaker...10 guns are presented at the moment, the others will follow soon... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIEfyV9bIc
Just follow my Youtube-Account ( THEGJIV ), if you are registered at Youtube, please comment^^ hihi, all videos have a special end... :D

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Nice armory. Any plans to fill in the gap between the 2500/2000 and everything else? =)

That's a LOT of Arctic Blasts there. Do you find that they break less easily than the Flash Flood? Just wondering.

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Nice. I see you have quite a collection there! You also have quite a few modded blasters and a homemade. How long have you been collecting?

C-A_99: I've had both a FF and an AB, and I believe the AB lasted longer. Then again, I'm not too sure. They only broke when my little brother used them, I think because he pumps and shoots a lot, and he pumps too forcefully(Every Max-D trigger break I've ever had was because of him.). I didn't let him use the AB for a while because of what happened to the FF and Oozinator, but then I think he brought it out to test it one day, and SNAP!

I've tried (And somewhat failed.) to fix my AB twice, but it still has problems. The FF broke before we knew how to fix MD triggers, so we threw it away (We also trashed the Oozinator. :p ).

In the end, I'm pretty sure both blasters have equal fragility in their triggers, but the AB is definitely stronger on the outside.
Captain of the Catskill Mountain S.E.A.L.s (Soaker Elite Assault Legion.)

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:20 pm

I have seen thousands of water guns outside and also inside and how they work etc.
FF and AB are rather equally, outside and inside, but to my mind the FF is built stronger, its mechanic seem to be thicker and better fixed, the AB only have 6 screwls which hold everything in place...
The problem of broken trigger is not really common to me, I just have this problem a few times, if you fix the problem right the trigger will not break again, just a question of which tools you use. Replace plastic parts with steel or something that is as strong and stable and everything else will break till the trigger is going weak ;)

I like the FF more than the AB. It is bigger, bigger firing chamber, bigger tank bigger power...But there is less distinction when you are hit by FF nozzle or AB Nozzle...believe me , they are both heavy at small range :D

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:30 pm

C-A_99 wrote:Nice armory. Any plans to fill in the gap between the 2500/2000 and everything else? =)
May I put them all together and build up a tower or something like that :D .

Hm, I was asked how long I am collecting ? hahaha you all will laugh at me, but it was beginning July this year, now 3 month ago when I started to collect Soakers actively^^
My first weapon was a XP 270, I loved it! My sister bought it but it did not work, so she throw it away... I picked it up, repaired the pump(I was 12 at this time :D ) and it was amazing...My sister was jealous because the gun belong to me, so she hid it and I never got it back...Years ago I my oldest sister donated me a CPS 3000, my first CPS blaster, that was 2004...After years of soaking I started to look for other Soakers and I found isoaker.com...and that was the beginning of collecting this Soakers.. :p

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Actually I'm sure many of us started collecting blasters in a short time. I started in 2006 when I needed to step things up for my water wars and got most of the CPS's I have today in the time frame of roughly 3 years. (I didn't have that much money to throw at eBay.)

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm

My Arctic Blast only lasted for a few months. But the new Iron Man Arctic Blast is probably better because of its pull valve.

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 pm

I started collecting way back in 2002, then lost interest for a while, then resumed again in 2007. All my old blasters were thrown away though...

As far as FF vs AB goes, I guess the Iron Man blaster is probably better than both the FF and the original AB in terms of not breaking. Does the pull-valve affect the performance in any way? I don't know if anybody has both versions of the AB to find out.

-G-JiV-: Wow, you got a lot of soakers in so little time! I wish I had the moolah to do that... :p
Captain of the Catskill Mountain S.E.A.L.s (Soaker Elite Assault Legion.)

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:03 am

I don't think the Iron Man uses a pull valve. It probably uses the same old ball valve but without the Max-D mechanism. (Like how BBT's WW's are setup.)

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 am

I would like to tell you something funny :)

When I started to modify my XP 310 something very crazy and dangerous happened...As you can see on my pictures, I installed a big green bottle as a replacement of one firing chamber. I fixed it with an Alu-crap(hope this is what I mean in Englisch). Then I pumped the gun up and it worked well...I pumped tilll the firing chambers were as ful as possible, I just wanted to make sure, nothing else will happen if an idiot borrow this gun and pump it without an end...The result was that the chambers were filled with water nearly totally...The pressure then was too big for its fixment and suddenly there was a big noise and the bottle was gone... :D ---9Seconds later it fell back on earth, about 70 metres away from me...ahahha crazy, dangerous^^^but also funny, that is how to build up a real Rocket :p

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 pm

-G-JiV- wrote:Ok, here are some pics :) , Thanks for help, seem to work well :D

I also made some videos of each Soaker...10 guns are presented at the moment, the others will follow soon... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIEfyV9bIc
Just follow my Youtube-Account ( THEGJIV ), if you are registered at Youtube, please comment^^ hihi, all videos have a special end... :D
Great pics and a great collection! Thanks for sharing 'em here! I love seeing blasters others have gathered and put to good use!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

soakernerd

Post by soakernerd » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 pm

How did you make that nozzle selector for the 2000? Any chance of a write-up?

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Haha, it is not too long ago...But secret is secret :D ;)

Actually it works great, you now have a Original 2000 output(30 X: :) , 2 X::, 2x6X::, 3x 4 X::, kind of a fan but much better with a character of burst litte bit and a burst itself(seems that the water makes deflexion as light does^^)

It is seal, nothing drops off, easy to change and handle and you can use the power of CPS 2000 much better, for example the 2 X:: is really powerful, more powerful than of a XP 310 or XXP 275...

Last for about 2 weeks from planing till it was ready and finished and installed.

In fact you have got a great improvement of a Monster X with a 30 X:: stream when needed^^

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:15 am

My armory is finally somewhat big.

-CPS 1200
-CPS 2700
-Hydro Cannon
-Vanquisher
-Equalizer
-Max-D 3000 (blue)
-Shotgunned Max-D 3000 (blue)
-Bottle Blitz
-Shark (old)
-Gorgon

Broken
-Ultimate Renegade
-Super Modded Shot Blast (currently taken apart)

Waiting to be shipped
-Water Worm 3lb
-Water Worm 1lb

Now that I posted it, it looks small.
Last edited by martianshark on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 pm

nice martian :D But I have some further additions too^^

I got my hands on

SS 300 (adult owned)
CPS 2000 Mk1
CPS Hydro Cannon (UPGRADED AND BACKPACK-MODIFIED)
4x MAX-D 6000
Liquidator
Artic shock
CPS 1500
CPS 1000
CPS Splashzooka
XP 310
XP270
SC Power Pack
SC 400
CPS 3000 (NIB) !!!
CPS 3200 (adult owned)

And another CPS 3000 ..hahaha, seem that they are produced again :D

Haha, I better STOP getting further Soakers...I do have now more than 150 Soakers...and most of them are CPS...^^
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...