Broken links, typos, incorrect information, etc.

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Broken links, typos, incorrect information, etc.

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 am

Use this thread to point out broken links, typos, incorrect information, or other corrections to the website and forums.

Please provide the URL of the problem, a quote of where it occurs, and a description of the problem. An example is below.

http://www.sscentral.org/homemade/lrt.html incorrectly states that an example of rubber CPS is SuperCAP. This should say SuperCPS.
What is a CPS and why do I want to use one?

CPS is short for constant pressure system. A CPS is any water gun design that keeps pressure relatively constant. The Super Soaker CPS series popularized the rubber CPS variety that is the same as LRT. A modern example of rubber CPS is SuperCAP.

martianshark

Re: Broken links, typos, incorrect information, etc.

Post by martianshark » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:26 am

Oh, good. I saw something wrong just a while ago, but I forgot what it was. :rolleyes:

Specter

Post by Specter » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 am

I thought we already had a thread like this
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 pm

You're right Specter. I had forgotten about that thread. I've pinned the original now.

soakernerd

Post by soakernerd » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 am

Many of the Off-Site homemades that were posted on geocities. Due to Geocities closing, they are no longer available. do you have an archived version?