Not to be critical.....

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
soakernerd

Not to be critical.....

Post by soakernerd » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 pm

This is probably just a typo, but I feel I should tell someone.
What is a CPS and why do I want to use one?

CPS is short for constant pressure system. A CPS is any water gun design that keeps pressure relatively constant. The Super Soaker CPS series popularized the rubber CPS variety that is the same as LRT. A modern example of rubber CPS is SuperCAP.
That is a quote from The article on LRT. I know that Ben/btrettel/Doom has a lot to manage with this site, so errors are bound to crop up, but it might confuse people if they think that a CAP design requires LRT.

Again, just trying to help, sorry of this come off as overly critical.

martianshark

Re: Not to be critical.....

Post by martianshark » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Woah... The SuperCap doesn't have a rubber bladder. xD Where did you find that?

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm

There are bound to be errors when you have thousands of articles, don't worry about it. If it is something like a broken link then you should contact an admin, and the only other person who can fix that is the one who posted it.
-Zeda
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 am

Thanks for pointing that out soakernerd. The problem has been fixed. It was as simple typo. The link always pointed to the right article, but the anchor text was wrong.

Feel free to point out problems with the website, by the way. We can't catch them all.

Edit: I made a thread for little problems with the website and forums: http://forums.sscentral.org/t6016/
Last edited by SSCBen on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.