Clearing House

Advertisements on soakers for sale. Sellers post here!
wierzbowski

Re: Clearing House

Post by wierzbowski » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 am

But...they haven't been shipped yet because he hasn't given me any postage quotes...or anything!. Did you read my post through?. Basically, because shipping was going to be a bit complicated as there are 6-7 soakers, I just paid for the actual cost first and then cobralex was supposed to get them packaged and invoice me for the actual cost of USPS shipping within a week or so.

If someone had just given you such a large amount of money, wouldn't you make an effort to package the items and get the postage costs for that person?. I buy items off Ebay from all over the world, so I'm very familiar with international shipping and the time involved, but that's not the issue here at all.

I'm not at the point where I believe I've been scammed yet, but each day without any contact I lose a little more hope.
Last edited by wierzbowski on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

I was wondering what you would be willing to sell the super soaker 10 for... and what would the shipping charge be to chicago?
My offer is $7 but I can be flexible.
I also am interested in the xps 220 and the monster xl, even if it has one bipod leg missing. And do you have any storms? Just wondering about the storms but if you do then please tell me.
Last edited by zeda.beta on Sun May 03, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wierzbowski

Post by wierzbowski » Tue May 12, 2009 5:09 am

Well an update on my situation described on the previous page. Alex (cobralex297) finally did get back to me on April 24th - he explained in a lengthy email that he had been checking out colleges in New Jersey and it was a misunderstanding. We maintained contact for a few days until late April, and now it's been another 2 weeks since contact. I just sent him an email stating that I either want shipping quotes or I want a partial refund, and if he doesn't get back to me by Thursday I will issue a chargeback on my Paypal payment.

This is getting to the point of absurdity. It's been nearly 2 months since I paid over AUD$450, yet he cannot even be bothered getting the bloody Super Soakers ready to ship.

zeda.beta, I would not recommend making any offers until cobralex has replied in this thread and cleared the situation up.
Last edited by wierzbowski on Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

cantab

Post by cantab » Thu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I would second this. cobralex is being slow, and he should sort out things with his existing customers before taking on any new ones. I think there've only been two people have had problems, but that's two too many.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Thank you for your advice, I am going to hold off on ordering until these problems have been sorted out.

captianfear

Post by captianfear » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 pm

I know this is old but I am willing to buy the following:
CPS 2700: 35$ starting
MAX D 6000: 20$ starting
Speedloader double cross 3000 (does it have the attachment: 35$ starting
CPS 1200: 25$ starting

Hopefully your still selling :)