3 CPS 3200's for sale or trade

Advertisements on soakers for sale. Sellers post here!
Rover

3 CPS 3200's for sale or trade

Post by Rover » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Ok... I've got three Cps 3200's that I don't find myself using all that much. I find that I prefer the smaller weaponry in my arsenal. Here's a little bit more about the merchandise:

Blaster 1: Good external shape, includes all straps besides the one for the blaster, all stickers present. There's a little bit of discoloration from mould inside the tube that goes between the blaster and the backpack, but this doesn't affect anything other than acstetics. The quickfill end of said tube has a hairline crack, meaning slight leakage from this point.
I'd only want to get back what I paid for this, so $99.

#2: Good external shape, some small scuffs and a dried blackish line of some kind of residue on the nozzle selector (comes off with a fingernail) Light dusting of white paint on the backpack and tube, which could be removed with a little time and a razor blade. Best part though? Shoots like a dream and fills from quickfillers with no problems. No leaks at all.
Looking to get back the $120 I paid for it.

#3 Includes original box, and Quickfill! Near flawless shape, and shoots a bit stronger than the others (probably due to the minimal use it's received). The quickfill was only used one time for testing purposes as I received it still in the original shrinkwrap. No leaks etc.
Looking to get the $149 I paid for it (no sense getting greedy :rolleyes: )
As previously stated, the following blasters will be considered for trades: Monster X or XL, Cps 1500/1700, Cps 2700, Super Soaker 300. These are of course on a case-by-case basis.

Silence

Re: 3 CPS 3200's for sale or trade

Post by Silence » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 am

Sorry, but I doubt you'll get those prices this time of year. Put 'em up on eBay in May, as per this chart.

Rover

Re: 3 CPS 3200's for sale or trade

Post by Rover » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:24 am

My thoughts exactly.