hasbro site down, no new additions?

General water gun discussion.
chadleyj

hasbro site down, no new additions?

Post by chadleyj » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 pm

I forgot to mention this but about a month ago the hasbro site was down and I got all excited like they were going to put up the new ss line early, but when logged back on the next day, everything was the same of what I could remember, has anyone seen this happen before because I was really dissapointed that they didn't change anything.
My Arsenal: Max-D 6000; Max-D 3000(x2), Max infusion secret strike(x4), Flash Flood; Arctic Blast; XP 215.

cantab

Re: hasbro site down, no new additions?

Post by cantab » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 pm

I expect downtime was due to a technical failure. They wouldn't take the site down just to update the product listings.

Besides, unless they're looking to target the Aussie market, now's not the time of year for new water guns.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

SSCBen

Re: hasbro site down, no new additions?

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 pm

If you want to know ASAP after they change part of their website, use Google Alerts. If you configure it like what I describe below it should tell you as soon as Google notices any changes:

Search terms: site:hasbro.com/supersoaker/
Type: Web
How often: as-it-happens