FREE SOAKERS!

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Ariz0na

Re: FREE SOAKERS!

Post by Ariz0na » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:12 am

Haha. Well, I can only start my work after my exams. I'm actually re-sitting it, so I can't afford to screw up. In November, I can look through all sorts of water guns and see what I can come up with :P

cantab

Post by cantab » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 am

GL with exams, and REVISE!

Sadly, a Star Wars gun is one thing none of us COULD make and sell ourselves - we'd soon have Pukeassfilm coming after us, they're REALLY nasty about fan-made merchandise I believe.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Well, you'd need licensing permission, but I don't think Lucasfilms is that brutal. When you look at the Expanded Universe, Spaceballs, and everything they've branched into, it's hard to imagine they'd turn down another offer to make more money.

The Clone Wars won't be very good, yet it'll still make money. Lucas basically decided that he might as well make it since he had gathered enough voice actors for the TV show. That doesn't sound like a very good reason.

Ariz0na

Post by Ariz0na » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks cantab. I need all the help I can get with my Maths. I suck at it LOL.

But what if you made it just for yourself? I mean, if and when I get to design an awesome watergun, say maybe with some Star Wars special effects (cosmetic works i mean lol) but your not selling it, can they still come and bite you in the arse? xD