MAX-D 6000 in need of help

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
chadleyj

MAX-D 6000 in need of help

Post by chadleyj » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:08 am

I've heard that the max ds 6000 trigger valve is weak, and I think mine broke, if I shake it something shakes (no, its not the tether cap). I'm attempting to open it up, but the trigger kind of came loose I guess and when I pull th trigger nothing happens, it can't be pumped. :mad: Please HELP!!!
My Arsenal: Max-D 6000; Max-D 3000(x2), Max infusion secret strike(x4), Flash Flood; Arctic Blast; XP 215.

aEx155

Re: MAX-D 6000 in need of help

Post by aEx155 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:37 am

chadleyj wrote:I've heard that the max ds 6000 trigger valve is weak, and I think mine broke, if I shake it something shakes (no, its not the tether cap). I'm attempting to open it up, but the trigger kind of came loose I guess and when I pull th trigger nothing happens, it can't be pumped. :mad: Please HELP!!!
I'm not pro in any of this, but I can refer you to some links:

This link seems like it may the most helpful to you:

Trigger repair:
http://www.geocities.com/m15399/rubberband.html

If you're pulling the trigger and nothing happens, that probably means that the trigger connection is broken, so you should be able to fix that with a piece of wire when you do get your gun open.

Hopefully that helps!

Drenchenator

Re: MAX-D 6000 in need of help

Post by Drenchenator » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am

It seems that the trigger is disconnected from the proper pieces required to open the valve. Open up the gun and check this. If the trigger wire (the wire connecting the trigger and the firing valve) is just sitting in the gun disconnected to the other parts, the trigger won't work. If this isn't the problem, please post with more details and possible pictures of the problem. Good luck!
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.