International Package Forwarding

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Aqua_Flash

International Package Forwarding

Post by Aqua_Flash » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 pm

For all international members, read this.

As you may know, stuff like PVC and good soakers are hard to get internationally. Places from the US while offering to ship internationally on things either charge unusually high prices at times, or refuse to ship internationally at all. Sellers not shipping internationally on great soakers on eBay occurs a lot of the time.

A while ago somebody found a service agent that gives you your own US address which will then forward packages to you. It was a really great service, sadly, about a year or a bit more ago now, that place shut down and said they will no longer be operating. However, since I was a member, they redirected me to another place.

http://www.myus.com/

The international shipping prices are fair and while you have to pay to join for membership, at least you still get what you want. I plan to register there in the next few days hopefully. Now I can get my PVC endcaps, PETG tubing and even good Super Soakers from sellers who won't ship to where I am if I'm interested.

I should have mentioned this earlier, however now I have, if you are able to, I suggest all international members or future international members who have the same problem as me look into this. Believe me, it is very useful!

SSCBen

Re: International Package Forwading

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Nice link! I've made it a sticky so our members from outside North America will see it in the future.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Wow, that's a brilliant idea. I wonder why few others ever thought of it. Thanks for the tip! :cool:

And no matter what, it ought to be perfectly legal - since the service providers are kinda buying the products themselves and then giving them away.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Good find! I'm sure some of our international members will use it.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

StormGlorious

Post by StormGlorious » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 am

How can one be assured that they will not just claim the product as their own after all it is addressed to them

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:55 am

If they did that then they may not even be around now. This service has been around since 1997 so it is pretty repuatable. I was recommended to come here by the previous package forwarding service that I had who did pretty much the same thing as these do and I had no issues with them claiming it as their own.

Ariz0na

Post by Ariz0na » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 am

My friend is using this service. Hehehe, thats how I'm gonna get my water gun LOL
Armoury : CPS 2500, Arctic Blast & Max Infusion pack,
Super Soaker Quick Blast Twin Pack

i speak my mind My Garage Sale