Oozinator Video

Discussion of other water gun websites.
NiborDude

Oozinator Video

Post by NiborDude » Wed May 10, 2006 6:43 pm

Wow is all I can say. Oh and it has some bad words in it, so little children beware.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Cyber_Gun

Post by Cyber_Gun » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:56 am

That really is the weirdist video on a water gun I have seen. That Oozinator looks weird. I could care less about the ooze. I like supersoakers for the power not the uglyness. Anyways good video.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:18 pm

The Ozinator comercial was also posted at an Airsoft Forum. Super Soakers suddeny became a new laughing stock for its humorous creepyness of this comercial. The Irony is, of all new soakers, the Ozinator has the longest shot distance.So the new 2006 flagship might be this creepy gimmick blaster. Hasbro has once again outdone itself in lowering the bar.

laboye

Post by laboye » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:32 am

That's one crazy video!

And that gun really has the longest distance?

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:14 am

Yep, according to the range tests done by isoaker, the Ozinator (32 feet) outranges the defender and overload who got a few feet less. Then again, Duxburian got 35 on the defender. So depending on what model, its generaly a close call.

DX

Post by DX » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:49 pm

I got 35 eyeballed. The margin of error is probably 5 ft in either direction. Then again, iSoaker stats seem widly variable. Some I have found to be right dead on the mark, sometimes within .5 of what I got, and others way too low, such as with the 2500 and 1500. Trust your own ranges before others, unless you know you had some mistake in yours [being off when trying to line up 45 degrees does make a huge difference]. For my future reviews, I may revise the common "45 degree" shot. I would simply call it "angled" and give a small range of ranges.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

RecklessAssault2

Post by RecklessAssault2 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:07 pm

Heh, I'm still on dial-up, so someone will have to explain to me what this is... I know people have posted the actual Oozinator commercial on YouTube, and since the vid posted here is on YTMND I'm guessing it's some sort of a spoof of the commercial that ties into what all the negative publicity of the Oozinator is about. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me if I'm right or wrong (and also give me a transcript).
O-ren Ishii: "You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?"
The Bride: "You know, for a second there... yeah, I kinda did."
-Kill Bill Vol. 1

st_jimmy

Post by st_jimmy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:20 pm

LMAO- Yeah, I saw this at a toysrus. This reveals exactly how oblivious to the entire world HAsbro marketing is. No wonder the new guns suck so much.

Lucius Octavion

Post by Lucius Octavion » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:27 pm

Haha, I actually posted this on the main other forum I go to. I recieved many laughs.
Guns in possession:

Speed Loader Double Cross 3000, 2 Speed Loader One Thousands, SS XP 110, Splashzooka, used to have more but they were unfixable.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:55 pm

I actually got one of these, since I live up where it gets cold and snowy in the winter, they start putting guns on clearance sales during late july, then probably a week ago they had only the oozinator, the refill, and the shieldblaster 5000. I saw the oozinator for $6.25 (as opposed to the $25 it usually was), and an ooze refill for $1. (it's normally $4) The ooze is somewhat annoying to work with and clean up, and you can't completely disable it like you can with the water shooting. Later I plan to fill the ooze tank with water and use it as a backup or something. I should probably never buy a gimmick gun again, regardless of how cheap it is.

xylenol15

Post by xylenol15 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:14 am

Yeah, the Oozinator is a gimmick, but when my bro gets hit in the mouth with it it's priceless, he says it tastes terrible. Toys R Us has marked it down to $15.98 online and in its stores, with a replacement ooze cartidge at $1.98. It's a decent air powered gun, but the reservoir only holds 27 oz. of water :mad: , while my CPS 3000 hold 28.33 oz. of water in it's pressure chamber :rolleyes: . Also, it doesn't have a separate PC so when you open the cap the air instantly escapes, thus ensuring your helplessness at the hose ;) . It's use as a sidearm is limited, since it's so large. Pictures online never seem to show this things size. People say that large soakers take up too much shelf space to sell, but this thing is pretty dang big compared to other new soakers. Heck, if you can spare enough space for these then you can spare enough space for a CPS1200 remake. The box measures 21 in. long, 13 in. tall and 4.75 in. deep. However, I really like the styling of this gun, as well as it's decent range and long shot time. With a strong arm you can continuously pump the oozinator to keep firing it until the reservoir is empty. Oh, and don't try the ooze for yourself like I did, it tastes very bitter, I think that the manufacturer added denatonium to it despite it supposedly being non toxic.