Jonestown Battles

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Prof_Slammin

Jonestown Battles

Post by Prof_Slammin » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:40 pm

I want to have water battles in Jonestown, I already discussed why at Isoaker. If you live near Jonestown PA, like NJ, Fredericksburg, Lebanon, please try to come.
I will try to have Tech Expositions, bike races, pure soakerfest and warfares. I will also try to do a special mode where you can auction for guns using points that you earn in your overall stay.
Last edited by Prof_Slammin on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Not enough info

Lightbulb41

Post by Lightbulb41 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:39 pm

Hey I live near Pittsburgh... Problem is that My gun is busted right now... :( I have to figure out how to fix it before I can fight.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than just a kind word.

I trade mobility for firepower. Accuracy for strengh. And Stealth for Intimidation.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:29 pm

Sorry, but with a world to choose from, one forum is unlikely to have many people within easy distance.

Try "recruiting" in your town. Ask Duxburian - he's a better person to talk to about this.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston