Going to Canada...

General water gun discussion.
lord malak

Going to Canada...

Post by lord malak » Tue May 30, 2006 4:42 am

I heard from somewhere that some Canadian stores have some old super soakers. Is this true? If so, Since I live in the US, Where would be the best place to find these? Also (If Avalible) , in your opinion, what old gun should I get? I'm looking for something that has a lot of power and range (perferably a sniper-like gun).
Last edited by lord malak on Tue May 30, 2006 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Guns: Flash Flood | Arctic Shock (trigger valve leaks) |XP Backfire | 2 max-d 3000s |blazer

Wishlist: CPS 2000| CPS 2500 | Cps 2700 |

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue May 30, 2006 10:08 am

Years ago people said that Candian Tire stores occaisonally still carried old water guns that weren't sold yet. But that was years ago. I doubt they still do. It might be worth it to check a store or two for older water guns, but don't be surprised when not one is found.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue May 30, 2006 9:36 pm

I remember that. I saw a CPS 3200 at a Canadian Tire farther north from me. Also the Fortinos store near my house sold a bunch of XP 110s around christmas time last year.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

JorD_4

I Can Help You!!

Post by JorD_4 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:28 am

Hey,

Well I live in Canada and it is very true, there are many stores to name that have OLD SS's. But you can probably only find these in little towns/cities. I don't believe you would find them in Ottawa. I know where you could find them But.....It's kinda far..it's in Quebec. If your willing to go there your SURE to find some!

Hopefully I helped you out!

JorD
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:27 am

Even Canadian Tire eventualy updates their stock after 3-6 years. Now and then you might find an old CPS or XP, but thats very unlikely now this year. My local canadian tire stores sells now old X-Streams of SS Max-D double packs. So nothing great. Now having said that, the best old SS to find still today would be a CPS 2100 or a MX 2003. Those are sometimes very high on the shelves and get neglected.

[Edirt]: The WW Scorpion is a canadian exclusive this year, and they have isles of those at canadian WalMarts.