RP II: The Ensuing Conflict

Post your epic water war tale!
Forceuser

RP II: The Ensuing Conflict

Post by Forceuser » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:06 pm

All will become clear in time...

I decided to go ahead and start the new topic. Post your profiles, map will be added and RP will start next weekend at the earliest.

Name: Forceuser, better known as Force
Personality: Determined, loyal and quick thinking. Logical for the most part, but when friends are in danger will take risks to ensure their safety.
Appearance: 6' 1", 145 pounds, extremely fit and deceptively strong
Clothing: Black shirt, black cargo trousers, walking boots
Position: Commander, HWO
Main Weapon: XX 50 (CO2 powered gun) with scaled down Douchinator WBL
Backup Weapon: Modded CPS 4100
Gear: Black backpack used for carrying gear in, two two-litre bottles of water, several packs of water balloons, two tennis ball tubes full of full water balloons, string, nails, rope, other various tools, multi-tool with knife, torch, binoculars and radio.

Squad, Triaqua:
Sophie: XX 50 with scaled down Douchinator WBL, covert ops
Stingray: XX 50 with scaled down Douchinator WBL, grunt/sniper
Piranha: XX 50 with scaled down Douchinator WBL and full size Douchinator, demolitions
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:24 pm

Name: Commander Gaunt (Nobby to some friends (don't ask&#33 ;) )
Personality: Annoying due to tendancy to insult people without them realising it for a while, therefore witty and quick-thinking (and modest&#33 ;) . Exceptionally negative outlook on life, leading to acute depression in the face of anyone with a positive one.
Appearance: Uh, I can't be assed to go and measure myself, exceptionally lazy (however although lazy, not fat. It is my belief that true laziness is when someone exercises because it is so much effort carrying around extra poundage (fat people aren't lazy - just fat)
Clothing: Dark green in combat.
Position: Sniper/Scout/trapper but always commander.
Weapons: Main- 5 shot WBL (my own design in real life) Backup- CPS 1000.
Gear: Booby traps (will be clear later on, they are being built at the moment for real&#33 ;) , Bike pump, water balloons, knife, money, penknife and loads of kendal mint cake.
Squad: I'm not using my squad in RPs, it gets confused to write about.
Allegiance: Whoever gives me the best deal.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Toaster

Post by Toaster » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:26 pm

Name: Toaster
Personality: Often resolved, but with a sense of humour. Calculating, but has a problem with temper and a tendency to be melodramatic.
Appearance: Large, and fairly strong. Also deceptively agile.
Clothing: sweatpants and t-shirt (in battle, usually a bright neon green shirt -- to blind enemies :D )
Position: Commander/tactician, designer, mechanic.
Weapons: heavily modded WW Blazer (The Red Baron)
Gear: Money, tools, quick-change replacement gun parts, medical kit, spare water balloons.
Squad: The Sabres
-Monkey- (CPS 2700 k-mod)
-Wontwood- (2x SC 600- shotgun mod)
-Bukan- (Katana- hyper-diaphragm homemade)
-Eyleascial- (2x modded MD 3000s, Monster- shotgun mod) *writes for herself*
*special note: The Armadillo (our vehicle) is equipped with 4 Gemini cannons (twin high-power semiauto WBLs), a Cs mine launcher, and the Broadsword (an engine- driven water cannon capable of damaging heavy armour). As well, the Armadillo has the Knuckleguard 'attachment' which is armed with a downsize version of the Broadsword (the Epee) and allows rapid over-water transportation.*
Allegiance: mercenary, but friendly towards militia members from the Tempest War.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:41 pm

Name: Racer "The 445", "445"
Personality: CANNOT be pushed around. Optimistic, computer and building wiz, can hack security devices, kind of like "Q" in James Bond always making things, incredible driver, will risk anything to get the job done, but safely.
Appearance: 4' 11", 110 pounds, somewhat fit (I'm a geek) and fairly strong
Clothing: All Black Army suit, Sneaker-Boots (These babies)
Position: Techie, Scout, Grunt
Main Weapon: CPS 15000
Backup Weapon: XP 75
Other Weapon(s): AquaLabs WBL, Douche WBL
Gear: Black backpack used for carrying gear in, a two-litre bottle of water, several packs of water balloons, two tennis ball tubes full of full water balloons, nails, rope, other various tools, lightweight electric drill/screwdriver, car-key hacker device that allows user to get in/turn on/drive any car, multi-tool with knife, binoculars and radio.
Squad: None, hoping to join Forceuser's.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:03 am

Name: Monsoon
Personality: Intelligent and quiet. Likes to poke fun at authority. Usually doesn't talk, personality traits are hard to determine.
Appearance: About 5"8, short dark brown hair. Fairly muscular, slender, 105lbs.
Usual Clothing: Dark blue jeans, black tank top/t-shirt and cap (Casual), black boots, black pants, black long-sleeved turtleneck, black gloves, balaclava (night wars), All camo for daytime wars
Position: Assasin
Main Weapon: Dark painted CPS 2100, k-modded and nozzle mod (also CVF)
Backup Weapon: Dark painted Max-P 5000
Other Weapon(s): Dark painted XP 15
Gear: Red-light flashlight, multipurpose pocket knife, utility belt with small pouches and radio strapped on
Squad: N/A
Other Info: Things didn't work out between me and the Sabres (supposedly), so I work alone but will be sided with who I think is worthy of my service. By the way, I don't use knives to kill people, but use lightweight, high-power soakers and stealth to down an opponent.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

DX

Post by DX » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:23 am

Name: Duxburian
Personality: Shifts. Strongly prefers fighting to sitting in a room planning. Good with tactics and able to thoroughly analyze options. Tends to be either overly cautious or overly brash. Very fast runner. Often negative and does not trust authority.
Appearance: 5' 8", very fit and not large, but strong enough.
Clothing: Green t-shirt, beige cargo pants, sneakers and flats for running
Positions: Commander, sniper, HWO, tactician, scout, grunt, mechanic, etc; extremely versitile
Main Weapon: Heavily modded CPS 21K
Backup Weapons: APH, another 21K, 2 douchenator WBLs
Gear: Large backpack, 5 2L bottles of water, 10 packs of water balloons, a MAX-D 5000 to fill them mobily, $350 in cash, duct tape, screwdrivers, pocket knife, radio, flashlight, and 2100 parts.

Squad: Normally the Ridgewood Militia; this time I'm going in solo.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:50 am

Name:yeahyeah
Personality: Towheaded, but uses his head when he chooses too,not afraid to challenge someone openly, very fast
Appearance:6'2",145 lbs., athletic build, surfer hair
Clothing:black long sleeve under armor, navy basket ball shorts with long baseball socks, light weight running shoes, gloves with silicone coated palms for gripping
Postion: leader,recon,sniper,bomber
Main Weapon:heavily modded CPS 1000 or heavily modded monster x
Backup Weapons: ww cricket,triple shot
last resort:max-d 3000
Gear :d akine backpack(with hydration system),switch blade,nocular,note pad and pen,5 packs of water balloons, $200 cash,duct tape,saran wrap, and duct tape
Other:excels at bombing troops with wb's because of pitching experience in baseball
team: I Don't have one but I'm open to any offers ;)

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:22 am

Just thought I might add that squads must consist of 6 or less members (they don't have to be you real squads by the way).

Hey Racer, your list of gear looks suspiciouscly like mine. <_<

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:57 am

When are we going to start the RP? And is anyone going to make a map for it?
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:13 pm

Originally posted by Forceuser@Feb 6 2005, 03:22 AM
Hey Racer, your list of gear looks suspiciouscly like mine. <_<
[snapback]21932[/snapback]

Hey, that's funny., I copied your's and edited it, you had most of the stuff that I wanted to have, so I hope you are OK with that.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:04 pm

Originally posted by Commander_Gaunt+Feb 6 2005, 08:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Commander_Gaunt @ Feb 6 2005, 08:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>When are we going to start the RP? And is anyone going to make a map for it?
[snapback]21934[/snapback]

[/b]

If you read the first post, I said it would start next weekend at the earliest. At that point, I will add a map.

Originally posted by RacerSoaker445@Feb 6 2005, 02:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Forceuser
@Feb 6 2005, 03:22 AM
Hey Racer, your list of gear looks suspiciouscly like mine.  <_<
[snapback]21932[/snapback]

Hey, that's funny., I copied your's and edited it, you had most of the stuff that I wanted to have, so I hope you are OK with that.
[snapback]21938[/snapback]

[/quote]

Hey, no problem. :P

bunny2002sg

Post by bunny2002sg » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:56 pm

Name: Ed
Personality: Quiet, serious, loner
Appearance: 1.9m, 70 kg. Black hair partially covering distintively glaring eyes. Average build.
Clothing: White t-shirt with dark blue shorts
Position: Special Ops
Primary Weapon: CPS 1000
Secondary Weapon: CPS 2000
Backup Weapon: Blazer
Last-resort Weapons: 2X Mx-D 4000s, anything that comes to hand
Gear: Swiss Army Knife (slightly blood-stained), backpack, radio, car keys
Additional information: Hot-tempered (but takes a while to get ticked off). A natural driver. Quick reflexes, very agile, can be a one-man army if the need arises. Former lovesickness gone with his attachment with Nat, but secretly still has an insatiable lust for (almost) any girl he meets.

Name: Nat
Personality: Fun-loving, wild, passionate
Appearance: 1.85m, 47 kg. Loose brown hair with a body to kill
Clothing: Variable
Position: Special Ops
Secondary Weapon: CPS 2500
Backup Weapon: Anything that comes to hand
Last-resort Weapon: Seduction
Gear: Radio, backpack, taser, whip, furry handcuffs
Additional Information: Former member of Girls Soaker Elite, still in contact with her former leader, Sophie. Experience as a GSE fighter has enabled her to use (and abuse) the feelings of the opposite gender to her advantage. Skills in battle are equal to Ed's.

Name: Rick
Personality: Rowdy, slightly reckless, mischievious(sp?)
Appearance: 1.6m, 48 kg. Spiky blond hair, scrawny
Clothing: Grey t-shirt with dark blue jeans
Position: Elite grunt, now in-training for Special Ops
Secondary Weapon: Douchinator WBL
Backup Weapon: CPS 3200
Last-resort Weapon: Anything that comes to hand
Gear: Radio, backpack, helicopter keys
Additional Information: Was previously under his brother's command, but had a disagreement with him when he decided to merge with the Tempest's forces. Is now receiving training from Ed. A wild card in battle, has a tendency to irritate his opponents.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:34 pm

Hey, are we going to get this underway? This has been forgotten.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:49 pm

Originally posted by RacerSoaker445@Feb 10 2005, 03:34 PM
Hey, are we going to get this underway? This has been forgotten.
[snapback]22075[/snapback]

You've got to give everyone a chance to post their profiles. I did say that the RP would start until this weekend. Be patient! :P

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:33 pm

You guys sure do carry around a lot of stuff...

I might as well join this one, though I don't expect myself to be able to follow it for very long.

Name: wetmonkey442 (the "442" is extremely important due to it's extreme importance as the important numbers that are important to be behind my name which is extremely important to start off with)
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 151 pounds
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Weapon: CPS 15000 with 60 balloons
Back up weapon: MD 3000
Shoe size: 13
Shoe type: Coleman water proof hiking boots
Clothing: Green cotton t-shirt, with camo vest over it, khaki cargo pants, ankle cut socks, New End Patriots Hat
Gear: Regular sized backpack. 2 1litre bottles, a leatherman, $34.71, some lint, an extra t-shirt that is black with a monkey on the back, an extra pair of socks, cell phone, coconuts.
Personality: (I'm actually going to post my real personality, instead of the rougish daring, smart, clever types everyone else seems to be posting) Funny, but doesn't understand when people are tired of his jokes, kind of arrogant, appreciates the value of planning, impatient at times.
Appearance: Medium cut hair, moderate looks, intense eyes, pseudo six pack, moderately good shape.
Allegiance: No one except leprekan

Squad: Leprekan
Weapon: 1 WBL, 1 CPS 21000, 1 MD 3000, same clothing as me, very short, very very short, extremely short, we're talking like only 5 feet here, short, spiky green hair, reflective sun glasses, black belt in karate, is in extremely good shape, very smart, has trouble getting girlfriends, likes to plan, gets scared easily.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!