can you?

Threads about water gun modifications.
sniper

Post by sniper » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:50 pm

can you get a xp gun, take it apart, get off the pc, and put balloons over the pc to make it a cps?
pm me about the historical documints, it has free full games, the legindairy makeshift arsonal with pics, and
many other fine things.

Excelite

Post by Excelite » Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:08 am

Over the PC? No, the plastic acts as a temporary reservoir for the water when it is pumped into it. The air pressure inside the PC is what blasts the water out. Putting balloons inside the PC gives an XP gun the ability to shoot when it is upside down. There isn't any power increase (based on my experience with this mod, which I did to my XP 110 today). If you want a power increase, you're going to need some super thick balloons and lots of them. I don't think you can fit that many balloons in the PC at once, so good luck.
NOT DEAD YET

sniper

Post by sniper » Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:19 am

I just tryed it, it worked for a little bit then the balloons broke. I only used 1 balloon on each [there are 2 pc's on a xp 310] pc and it worked great, I wasn't looking for better range, I was trying to make it in to a cps, so it will suddenly stop insted of slowly coming down. and it worked until it broke.
pm me about the historical documints, it has free full games, the legindairy makeshift arsonal with pics, and
many other fine things.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:53 am

Everyone says that it doesn't do what youu think it will. My friend said that it worked on his XP 55, be he probably lied.

sniper

Post by sniper » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:45 pm

I am tiying to make it a cps by making the stream more constent like it say's in tech of how the blatter worx. it did work until the balloon's broke
many other fine things.