Guess whos SSCs new Staff?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:05 pm

I am proud to report that I am now the newest member of SSC Staff! (I told you I was next in line). Anyway, welcome your new dictator... erm.... Moderator ;)
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:29 pm

Yeah, now we seriously have too many... not that it's a bad thing. B)

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:29 pm

No you were right the first time.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:47 pm

This doesn't need to be pinned. ;)

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:41 pm

Originally posted by Hyper_9@Apr 19 2004, 06:05 PM
Anyway, welcome your new dictator... erm.... Moderator ;)
:Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: don't get too carried away there hyper...

and now we have as many as we did before, since monsoon retired from his position. so umm...
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:00 am

This is cause to celebrate! Lets have a big fiesta!

Mist can bring the pinata` :Hey, that's funny.:

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:14 am

By the way, why is Codemaster down as Moderator and Hyper down as SSC Staff? Is there a difference? :blink:
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:37 pm

Originally posted by spinner@Apr 21 2004, 03:14 AM
By the way, why is Codemaster down as Moderator and Hyper down as SSC Staff? Is there a difference? :blink:
Yeah, I get to spam the news system. ;)

Ill probably also get FTP access later. Also, Code hasnt been around since Sep or something. I Don't know. I Don't think he ever actually contributed a article or mod. Well, there was that riflein thing, but that could not get replicated. Ill Dbl check it all laterz.
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:50 pm

Hyper, you won't get FTP access unless you have an extensive knowledge of HTML, PHP and JavaScript. I was working on redoing the entier site's backend so it can be used with a web-based thing to update/create pages, but I haven't got far.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:51 pm

A. Can you get on aim?
B. I know I won't, but something I heard of from macromedia called "contribute" might be of INTEREST
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:56 pm

no offense to you or anything, hyper, but you freak me out. your a control freak. Don't BOO MY OFF THE SITE I SAID NO OFFENSE! NO OFFENSE! :angry: (now your supposed to be a control freak and take it seriously and be like: COOL IT&#33 ;)

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:33 pm

Blaze, you are getting more and more on my bad side. I explained the matter to you in my PM, and I made sure it was CCed to Doom and Neo. I said it in there, and I will say it again.

You do have to understand that young people DO peruse these forums, and they have a right to do so with clean lang, and not worrying about their parent steeping in and punishing them because you say ****. Its that easy.
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:56 am

Topic closed, even though Hyper can still post in it (Don't post any in locked topics).