Sn'w'nd

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
zeda.beta

Re: Sn'w'nd

Post by zeda.beta » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Well then I guess you should be able to pull of no school for a week. But on another subject, YAY THREE DAY WEEKEND! Thank you Mr. Presidents.
-Zeda
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

Specter

Post by Specter » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 am

we have about that much as well with the stuff that just fell on top of what was left from the last one
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Ya, I think if lived in NJ, PA, DE, MD, or VA you got that much. It just differed how much you got each storm (like south got more in first and north got more in second).
The name's Juch, just Juch.
Also known as Commander JuchJawsTurtles, commander of the C0BALT TiDE team in The Ocean Volcano Union.
SPLASH! You're dead!

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 pm

We had a storm sweep from south to north, but it dumped most of the snow in the states right below us. :( We still might get more, because now is the season when most of our snow comes.
-Zeda
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.