Here's the specs:
Dell Studio 15 in Midnight Blue
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit w/ Service Pack 1 - Comes with Free windows 7 upgrade
- Office Home & Student 2007 Edition
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz / 1066Mhz FSB / 3MB cache
- 4GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 800MHz
- 15.6” Full HD (1080p) High Brightness LED Display w/ TrueLife™ and Camera/Face Recognition
- 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 (high-er end graphics card)
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- 8X Slot Load Super Multi Disk Drive (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive + DVD RAM support)
- Intel 5300 Ultimate-N Half Mini Card (3x3) with MyWiFi (3 antenna array on wireless card for faster speed/further range)
- Extended battery
- and Internal Bluetooth v2.1
EDIT: I forgot to say it was $1399.00 after instant savings
I'm getting the HP Officejet 6500 wireless multifunction printer as my "print station"
can't wait till i get my new computer, I've been using my current one for 5 years.
Which i'll give some quick specs on.
2.8GHz Pentium 4
Windows XP SP2
256MB RAM (I think it's single channel)
120GB IDE Hard Drive with SATA adapter. (originally had a 40 gig, but that drive died after a 1/2 inch fall- yes 1/2 inch)
Its slow but it got the job done for the 5 years i've used it. I will continue to use it most likely to run a Folding@Home client, to run along with my PS3. visit folding.stanford.edu for information