my request

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
blueviper

Post by blueviper » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:33 pm

I am "sorry" for what I did like 8 months ago at psychomutt, and I wish to be unbanned if you may be so kind freakymist.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:38 pm

A. Make a better title.
B. What EXACTLY happened? If it sounds unlike total XPBackfire-esque ill pitch it to Psycho on AIM later.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:40 pm

um,I just counted it was ten months ago I was one of the original 5 members, and I was a mod for a while then me and mist soaker got into an arguement.

and, Don't tell me what to do.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:40 pm

What KIND of argument?
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:44 pm

to be honest I Don't remember.HE probably will though. I think I was bored and edited somebodys post then he griped at me and threatened to ban me, and I said I didn't care and he did.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:59 pm

Hyper calm down. He's ok. Mist will read it eventually.

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:27 am

well u kept on changing my posts and otehr ppls posts and u flames a lot, so then u werent a mod anymore. Then u came and flamed mist.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:40 am

For those of you who don't know, here's what happened:

BV was one of the orginal members, as soon as I started psychomutt he helped me get it going by posting quite a bit. Things were going great, and after about a week or so he asked to be a mod. I told him that mods weren't needed at the moment and to wait, and then later I would make him a mod.

I kept my promise and made BV a mod when the forums got going. He was a good mod at first but after awhile the forums slowed down and BV wasn't much help anymore. He would flame quite a bit and if someone said something he didn't like he would edit there post.

So I told him to stop or suffer the consquences and but he continued to misbehave So I brought him down from his mod status, he then said something along the lines of why don't you just ban me. I told him if he keeps it up I will. and then he said something that pissed me off so I went ahead and banned him.

A few months later he gets on a diffrent computer and post a vulgar message directed towards me.

So to put a long story short, BV I'll have to think on this one... -_-

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:55 am

I wonder if im still banned on the mutt?.... ;)
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:17 am

I don't think so :Hey, that's funny.:

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:52 am

you do weird things when your bored in computer class