2 Hour Delay

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:47 am

Well, school is 2 hours later for me today because of rain. Totally weird. Any of you(SuperStormer?) got late?

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:24 pm

You got a delay for rain! You are so lucky! It didn't even rain here this morning. But there a a huge rainstorm at night and almost all the snow got washed away. Today my school's power was flickering on and off all day. It wa sreally windy, and when I walked home from school it was so cold my hands got all dry.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:10 pm

it's snowing here right now B) lake effect has officially kicked in. yayz0r! (for those of you who don't know, lake michigan puts out a LOT of snow, almost as much as an ocean)
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:44 pm

Ditto :blink: but not as much im guessing
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:06 pm

Originally posted by superstormer@Dec 11 2003, 04:24 PM
almost all the snow got washed away

Tell me about it! That was freaky! One day it was there, the next, MISSING!

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.