Wtf?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:31 am

Hyper wanna see something cool wait about 2 minutes...

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:32 am

as you can see I'm still an admin here

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:34 am

Originally posted by the mutt@Aug 2 2004, 08:32 PM
as you can see I'm still an admin here
That is because that was a installation account. Besides, the forums do not matter. It is the website. Doom controls there. Despite what privledges you have, your seen as a proxy/rehoster/etcetc. Doom is the webmaster, doom has the primary admin account. the end.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:37 am

Hyper are you hearing your self? Do you actually think about the XPBackfire-esque that comes out of your mouth. I am an admin here despite the fact that I'm not listed as one. Doom is not going to take me to court and all your doing is making more enemies. Doom is my friend he would never consider try to claim SSC as his own and giving me the boot and He knows I would never do it either. Why because we co owners and founders of this site. You on the other hand are just some power crazy kid that joined the forum that me and doom worked our asses off to get off the ground. Wether the site says it or not me and doom our equivlents.

THE END!

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:40 am

Well put! Everyone has your back mutt

blaze

Post by blaze » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:41 am

Yeah we're with you.

I noticed that this is...probably the most popular topic ever on SSC. It went from a regular topic to a hot topic in about 30 mins. Amazing.

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:42 am

that's because hyper blocked me on aim (thanks hyper I ws getting tired of your constant female doging) so I started posting in this thread.

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:57 am

Hyper is an immature person who uses legal terms that exceed his knowledge because obviously he tries to be little people!

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:00 am

Guess what, Im not giving a fudge what happens in this thread. I just know from what everyone managed to show, a lot of people are going to have intersting pms, a few applauded, and a few banned to the depths of Hasbro HQ when doom gets on tommrow. Im letting him handle this.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:01 am

I'll be talking to doom before anyone gets banned, once again hyper you have no authority here so stop while your ahead.

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:09 am

Nobody is on your side Hyper. Your fighting for a lost cause <_< It's you againest the moderaters <_< Can't wait to see the outcome Hey, that's funny. :Hey, that's funny.:

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:23 am

I’m missing something here. I see that soakthis is down, and I hear a lot of legal talk. But WTF is all this XPBackfire-esque about. I missed the last thread and this one doesn’t really start anywhere. I can't say I am at all co-founder or staff of soakthis, but I contributed a tone of new content, and also helped with the layout of the site. (Logo, changing the XPBackfire-esquety black background, getting small changing advises.)
So if I could just get a hint on what is up? Whatever content we have, if its the reviews, whatever, I’m sure Blaze, Storm and I will be happy to take off. As we have some great content and much on the way. Not to mention something up our sleeves that (hehehe I invented) will put us on the soaker map, and least as a known site. I won't include it in this message as I don’t know what Blaze plans to do, or if he wants me to share it. I just want to make clear, and all Doom's and especially Hyper's prejedous towards blaze should have nothing to do about how good our site is. If something is legally a problem, that’s fine. But remember that other people have also worked hard on the site, and it has only been around for a few weeks. That given, I think there should be no course of action to do whatever happened that took Soakthis.tk off the web. If it was legal, a friendly note could have been sufficient. Although I do know the troubles between all of you, I hope this can be worked out, as the Soaker community should be a friendly place where things can be worked out, and as much content as possible can be displayed across the World Wide Web for other Soaker fans to see. If you believe this to not be true, maybe you shouldn’t be here. You are all fighting a losing war, since all this is, is content on the Internet that we put up to help others. Some people have opinions, and good ideas about XPBackfire-esque other than SSC, so take your pin headed faces out of your asses and work this out professionally!
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

blaze

Post by blaze » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:33 am

Well unfortunately I'm sorry to say I was part of the problem. I swore at Hyper, called him every name in the book, and all that stuff to get him to listen or to shut up and stop threatening me. So I was part of the problem. I still need to know why he was trying to get me in trouble on SSC's behalf. We all know he is not staff of SSC in any way.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:43 am

If this was on a stricter forum like ISCF, you would all get busted. Actually, he would probably delete the thread before it got this far.

blaze

Post by blaze » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:45 am

Veteran, I really didn't do anything. Hyper was the one who came to me in the first place.