Magic The Gathering

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
senormario

Post by senormario » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:48 pm

I used to play magik but I haven't in a year or 2 and does anyone know how much a black lotus is worth because I have one and I'm looking to sell all my old cards...

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:35 pm

An original Mox Pearl is worth $725 which is the most expensive magic card, don't expect more (except on ebay)

The deck I just made is green/blue, I don't like creature themes because they present weaknesses, so I have three Artifitial Evolutions just in case someone tries to use a beast deck or something. Most of the creatures in my deck have "cannot be the target of spells or abilities" although this does not protect them against spells that target all creatures it's very useful. The deck is designed to end combos with mana shorts and counters while building an offensive of creatures and then attacking. Usually I play Biorhythm to speed up the killing process.

ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:39 pm

I think black lotus is 300-350$? maybe more? I have blacker lotus Hey, that's funny. :P
http://xs7.xs.to/pics/04512/sig2.jpg
-whoamg, I can't put ANY anime girl in my sig without doom deleting it. =\

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:05 pm

Ahh, good ol' unglued. Too bad I never bought any.

hooligan

Post by hooligan » Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:09 pm

Veteran,

Your deck is really nice, but remember, what about madness? They can bring em in and you can't counter them unless you countered the card that brought them in the first place.

However, those are nice cards you have. Too expensive though. I don't want to put that much more money into magic. I've had enough of paying for overpieced booster packs and singles.

I want to make a black/blue deck but I don't have any good cards for them. Also, chaos knight, that's horned kavu, red/green 3/4 return a red or green creature you control to its owner's hand. Its a great second turn creature.

Also, invincible decks are impossible. Maybe to you, but not to everyone. Counters, Blow-Everything-Up, Burn you to death, creature beatdown, auto-win (test of endurance, mortal combat). Magic decks can come close to invulnerable to all sides, but none are.
<span style='color:red'>Because Hooligans are
1)Useless
2)Pointless
3)Redundant
4)Useless
5)Pointless
6)Redundant

senormario

Post by senormario » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:18 pm

oh ok I was all confused but then I figureed out that my comment went to the next page

senormario

Post by senormario » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:20 pm

ya I would never sell me black lotus even though I don't play anymore I have some other rare cards from a while ago but don't know how rare they are now like the clones I have a couple of those if u don't know what they are they are blue and basically clone one of the other players creatures

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 74884&rd=1 aaaaa they're are selling a black lotus for a 1.50?

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:49 am

Of course its not even close to invincible! There are many flaws in my deck. I wasn't saying it was invincible.

StormGlorious

Re: Magic The Gathering

Post by StormGlorious » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm

I've been playing magic for a couple of years now. I've become really good. Just last week, I inherited my older cousins collection, of about 7000 cards. lol
Currently, I'm playing with a Blue/Black control deck. The deck is packed with counter spells, with minimal blue creatures.

Sorry for reviving a dead post, but I thought that it would be better than starting a whole new topic.

Storm
Armoury:CPS 2500, CPS 1700, 2xCPS 2100, SC PowerPack,
Triple Agressor, HydraPack, Lightning, APH x3, Pneumatic Grenade Launcher, Triple Shot, Liquidator, Arctic Blast
'Wherever there' s a Dark Age, There are Dark Apostles'
Play Magic: the Gathering