Member Locations

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Origin

Post by Origin » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:01 pm

Ben wrote:Large town is fine for the US. State instead of county would fit because the US is larger. The states are so large that they have counties, and I know that there are duplicate counties so that wouldn't work.

I live in western Maryland.
Same state, county, and town he lives in. And I think it is a great place to live. :)
Last edited by Origin on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:23 pm

Interesting, so I suppose I know you? Either way, welcome to Super Soaker Central!

Would you mind telling me who you are by PM? I am interested.

CPS

Post by CPS » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:10 pm

Canberra, Down Under (I do NOT have that stereotype aussie accent!, Infact no one does apart from the crocodile hunter.).

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:47 am

Lake Donkey, Louisiana. Lots of mosquitoes, This place sucks ass, overrun by rednecks and hicks, also the tobacco chewing Pieces of crap, and This place sucks, Stay as far away from here as possible.
Last edited by shadowstalker on Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You don't need to know that.
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:10 pm

I live in South west hertfordshire, in the UK. I'm hoping to form a water warfare group, or join one somewhere near here. I don't see as much water warfare as I'd like to.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Origin

Post by Origin » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:15 am

shadowstalker wrote:Lake Donkey, Louisiana. Lots of mosquitoes, This place fills an XP215, overrun by rednecks and hicks, also the tobacco chewing Pieces of crap, and This place sucks, Stay as far away from here as possible.
Were you affected by Hurricane Katrina?

Flannel

Post by Flannel » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:02 am

You might want to pm him Origin.

Cadillac, MI...

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:25 pm

Silicon Valley, in Sunnyvale, if anyone knows where that is. It's near San Jose. ;)
EV Nova: - http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/
"A CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!" *Takes 'em home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.* -"snap!"- "A Max-D trigger!""

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:52 pm

Hey, I guess this thread isn't too old after all...

As you can probably tell (by my location and my current sig, "Charlottesville, VA"), I live in central Virginia.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go to occasional (once or twice a year) water wars if they're going to be good. However, I am most (probably only) able to go to ones near here, northern Virginia, etc....
Last edited by Soakologist on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CROC

Post by CROC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:14 am

mr.dude and I live in Oakville ON, Canada, fairly close to Toronto, and the US border @ Niagra falls.
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:47 am

Have you seen Frappr Water War Enthusiasts? If not, do so now!

CAPTAIN Nate

Post by CAPTAIN Nate » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:45 am

Crashdummy wrote:I live in Alameda, California. It's a little Island next to Oakland.

Dude! you like live by where Billie Joe lived. dude! I envy you.

http://www.greenday.com

http://www.greendayauthority.com

CAPTAIN Nate

Milk and Cookies........................................... ......................

Post by CAPTAIN Nate » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:30 pm

I live in Coram, New York. it's on long island. :cool:

Edit: Random links outside of signature = No.
Edit 2: Long unneccesary spaces previously occupied by random links also= No. Captain Nate, you need to improve your posting habits a bit.
Last edited by wetmonkey442 on Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAPTAIN Nate

what the heck!

Post by CAPTAIN Nate » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:06 am

Why can almost everyone BUT, me edit other peoples posts?
:confused:
CPS wrote: The crocodile hunter.).

I can't beleive he died! I used to always watch his show. It was my favorite. :)

Edit: And I can't believe that I actually bothered to edit your random comment into here from a double post. And no, only moderators can edit posts in order to uphold SSCentral's posting standards. And I've been in such a good mood recently that I haven't done anything other than edit bad posts. Please stop. Random stuff can be discussed in off-topic, but not in posts in topics and sections such as this. Next time you ignore a moderator, I'll go to R/O rather than post editing.
Last edited by DX on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Specter

Post by Specter » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 pm

im in bound brook, nj. you probably recognize the name from the news about flooding here. i have videos on youtube of the most recent flooding
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october