Mod Documentation

Threads about water gun modifications.
marauder_4

Mod Documentation

Post by marauder_4 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

Hi guys, as you know I'm redoing my arsenal, selling stuff on ebay that I don't need, purchasing guns I've always wanted, streamlining, etc. One part of this is modding. I have been reading over the site looking for some things to do to increase the range on my Monster X, among other things and I noticed that there are no stats that say what kind of increase in performance you can expect from these mods.
Back when I had a bunch of modded guns I didn't take the time to write down what change in performance I experienced so none of my old Hydrowar files have anything listing the improved stats. I think as a community we should start writing these down.
Can anyone give me stats on:
Simple K mod - how much is range increased?
CPS cylindrical firing chamber replacement - how much is range increased?
Expanded firing chambers - how much is range increased?

I don't care what the guns are, any stats would help. Thanks!

C-A_99

Re: Mod Documentation

Post by C-A_99 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 am

Most light k-mods, from my experience, increase range by roughly 5ft to 10ft. (most of mine closer to 5ft increases) Just a guess though. (since as you know, I don't measure ranges very often)

Silence

Re: Mod Documentation

Post by Silence » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 am

Wayne Schmidt and ichabodv replaced their CPS 2000s' bladder with LRT once the original ones ruptured, and they were able to match the original range and output. I think they were able to match the original output and range in both cases.