The Archives

Threads about water gun modifications.
Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:17 pm

[url='http://www.sscentral.net/archives/wwomd/hosepower.html']http://www.sscentral.net/archives/wwomd/hosepower.html[/url]
I'd like to note that that mod will also work for the ss 60. visit that site in our archives too! great material!
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:27 pm

Yeah. I liked that site so much I had to put it somewhere better than archive.org
If you can do this mod and take some pictures I could use it on the new site. :D

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:37 pm

I have no problem giving "the old beast" a mod :) actually, I don't really even consider attaching a hose to it a mod but... hey! I'm all for better range. just a little background: the site is right, you do have to pump it a LITTLE bit, these older soakers have to get A LOT of water thru the tubing before they'll fire. on other note, I am bidding on a CPS 1500 minus the strap ( :( ) and soon I might inherit my grandpa's SS 100. so more reviews! yay!

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:58 pm

I hope you win. B)

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:35 pm

News Flash! I just won! yay! :D :D :D :Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: It'll be very similar to freakymists' review of the CPS 1700, they're basically the same. But still, yay! we all love you ebay!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:41 pm

Good job. :)

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:07 pm

is it just me or did your posts rocket from 570 to 624 in a very short time?

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:57 pm

cool cool
congrats on the 1500 it's a good gun... you'll like it =)
hope to see a reveiw soon

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:32 am

well the shipping is really slow, CA to MI isn't an easy route on UPS ground. it should get here tomorrow or friday.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:53 pm

grr it's friday night and it still hasn't come - good thing we can still refuse to pay the charge on the credit card bill