Pump Less Mod

Threads about water gun modifications.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:41 pm

While I was trying to partial K mod my 2700, I thought of this mod to decrease the amount of pumps you have to do by a bit. I haven't tried it, but I'm 99.9% sure it will work, and it's really simple. I can't explain it well without pictures, so I'll get some and explain it then. Shouldn't take more than a week. :Hey, that's funny.:

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

dekard

Post by dekard » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:16 pm

um... ok..

thanks for letting us know..

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:51 pm

Your welcome. :Hey, that's funny.:
I've almost got it done, I just need to drill a hole and it should be done. I'm guessing it will decrease the amount of required pumps by 1 or 2. It's a really simple mod, too.

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:20 pm

Almost got this mod done now... My first attemp I broke, but none of the soaker was broken. I just needed a few adjustments. I think it will be done tonigh. This mod does not only make you pump less but it should also make your pump shaft stronger. B)

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:10 am

I need to get a 2700. the 2100 is too hard to open :cry:
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:44 am

My 2700 was pretty hard to open. All the screws were rusted. :nugget: But once I got it open I could open it again in no time. B) I think I'm going to replace the screws with higher quality ones one day.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:30 pm

I'm also modifiying the trigger so that it doesn't get stuck, since that is a problem that showed up recently. Does anyone know a good way for me to do this? I've got several ideas, but maybe someone else's would be better.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:31 am

ick, thats why my 2500 is broken - the valve jammed, then I squeezed the trigger too hard which cracked it :o try wd-40'ing the valve connection

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:41 pm

I did. That isn't what's making it stuck. It's gets jammed on the resivior intake valve.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:23 pm

ohh - well either way my trigger is cracked. and I shall fix it using your newly-written tutorial.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:14 pm

Since I posted that I fixed it. Enjoy the article.