2100 Marks

Threads about water gun modifications.
perilous1

Post by perilous1 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:38 am

Originally posted by hunter@Apr 10 2005, 06:25 PM
I have a mk. 3....

[at]perilous-define commonly...I think only like, less than 15 SS have different mk.s and theres over 100 different SS. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is right.
[snapback]23755[/snapback]

[at}hunter-I meant usually...They do at least with the newer lines.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:05 am

Originally posted by perilous1+Apr 11 2005, 02:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(perilous1 @ Apr 11 2005, 02:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Doom@Jul 13 2004, 01:30 PM
My brother got a CPS 2100 today, and right away I noticed the differences.  Theres a ton, I probably have forgotton some already.  I haven't even opened his 2100 yet so I don't know the internal differences.

My CPS 2100 has a white reservoir cap string, a number on the cap, wide ridges a thin spaces on the cap (if you saw the cap you'd know what I was saying).  The cap also is a bit darker.  My CPS 2100 also has "ridges" on the back end of the reservoir.  The pump cap is not glued on, and the pump stick thing is a bit longer than my brothers.  My trigger is a bit darker than his.

His CPS 2100 has a purpleish-blue reservoir string, no number on the cap, thin ridges and wide spaces.  His reservoir has a straight line on the back.  I'm not sure about his pump cap.

Post as much info, and pics about the different marks of the CPS 2100.  I'm going to get some pictures and hopefully make an article documenting this.  Anything you post will be appreciated.
[snapback]12505[/snapback]

Super Soaker commonlly make several varients of a gun model.
[snapback]23754[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks, but most people know that guns vary. There's not a lot of point in telling them that after two pages of discussion one model's variants.

hunter: I think the truth of the matter is, no-one has had enough of each gun to be able to easily detect major variants.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:47 am

I just k-modded 2 soakers(both still need refinement in sealing the check valve freeze). The first one was a CPS 2100 Mk2. It sucks to start modding on model that was previously known as "unmoddable". The second one was a CPS 1000. I intended to do a 1100 mod, but the Mk2 bladder on my model has a permanently glued plastic connector on it which the CPS 1000 bladder does not have. So the 1100 mod is not possible on the Mk2.

The Mk.2 stock leaked like crazy, but had more power than my CPS 1000 stock. Doesn't matter, since both have now 70 balloons straped to their bladder. Altough I suggest to get a CPS 1200 or 1000 instead of a 2100 on ebay. The CPS 1000 was very comfortable to open and you simply don't know which 2100 mk. you are bidding on.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:50 am

Hmm. Well, perhaps this topic should be used to discuss marks of other guns as well (or is there another topic for that elsewhere?)

I remember reading somewhere (I have no idea where) that someone had two XP 110s and neither worked. They were attempting to get one to work by fitting functioning parts together to make one weapon.

However, both were different marks and parts refused to fit together.

Does the same apply to the CPS 2100 marks?
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston