uber war

General water gun discussion.
uberninja333

uber war

Post by uberninja333 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 am

its kinda lonly in milnor north dakota(google it, its there). i kinda want to have an uber war with 3-5 teams of 6. have any ideas on how to get people to come. also, if any one has an arctic shock they dont want, message me. :)
Why the f*** dose it seem like i'm the only one in north dakota on this site. if you live in sargent countty send me a message.

squad of 3 beats an army of one

strato_2r5

Re: uber war

Post by strato_2r5 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 pm

You should advertise on facebook and every Soaker Forum you can find. Also, old-school flyers would be good for locals.
Sorry if I'm not active much, busy on another forum and another project non-soaker related.

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 pm

"Every soaker forum you can find" is here and isoaker.net. I'm pretty sure that nobody here I even in the midwest other than CA-99, who is in michigan.

Only advertise on Facebook to your friends, or you can get problems.

DX

Post by DX » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm

I've been reminded that the Soaker Media forum still exists. It has a time capsule feel having not been used in a good 4 years. It could be redeveloped into a niche forum...

But, anyway, try your friend groups before going to the internet community, chances are you won't find much here, it's just too small and far-flung, except on the East Coast.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

uberninja333

Post by uberninja333 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm

thank you for those suggestions. the only problem with that is i have only three friends with soakers. someone should set up a facebook page fore super soaker central. then you could have a few more people on this site. maby you could have a couple reigonal soakfests, or team death matches, to get more people to join. anyone else think these are good ideas?
Why the f*** dose it seem like i'm the only one in north dakota on this site. if you live in sargent countty send me a message.

New Guy

Post by New Guy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

$15 and the smallest flat-rate shipping box it fits in takes my arctic shock. Brand new, been fired all of five times. Nozzle is drilled out, soaks quite thoroughly and quickly.

I advise against using facebook to advertise...

uberninja333

Post by uberninja333 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 am

i never bought a gun online before. i dont have the money yet, and i dont know how to pay you. if you send me the soaker, i could send you money back, if i find everything working properly. do you think you could do a little better on the price, maby $10? message me if you want to continue.

New Guy

Post by New Guy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Afraid I can't do $10. I paid $20 and it literally is in brand-new condition from what I can find, save for a small scuffing where the plastic had to be trimmed to get it open- once opened, I added small braces in all of the areas I found them missing.

I usually pay via money order.

You might check Amazon, they've got good deals on new-in-box Arctic Shocks all day long... Or IM2 blasters for not much more, and they're significantly higher-performance.