Assasin

General water gun discussion.
Ineedhelpplease

Assasin

Post by Ineedhelpplease » Sat May 14, 2011 7:36 am

Ok so im playing a game of assassin at my high school and i need a accurate long range water pistol preferably concealable. im aiming to win this game as there is a grand prize of 1 k also any tactics would be appreciated thanks.

soakernerd

Re: Assasin

Post by soakernerd » Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Any MD will work well.

If you need an assault rifle, nothing beats the MD6k.
The MD2k and 3k are the best choices for concealable weaponry.
Pessimist: These blasters hold no water
Optimist: But their small output means they last just as long
Marketing: Huge blasts of water!
user: I shot it at an angle and it went a whole ten feet!

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:19 pm

He did ask for pistol-size, presumably for easier concealability. The ultimate in power and concealability however, involves a lot of work; not sure if you're willing to do it or have time.

Your best options from the stores are the Max-D 2000/3000 (6000 is probably too large and doesn't give a huge performance gain over the 3000 to justify its lack of concealability IMO) and the WW Barracuda/Hydra, and/or Hornet. Whatever you do, don't use the squirt gun as you can find air pressure blasters the same size that are as powerful as medium/large piston pumpers. (i.e. XP 215 or Hydro Fury; not sure on availability of these blasters.)

Mods won't get you far at all, but if you have time/money for homemades, you can make something concealable and rather awesome. There may be designs you can use that are still concealable and powerful, but aren't as complicated as what I had in mind. (What I was thinking of involves a backpack of pressurized water, or a series of pressurized water bottles being carried, and tubes. The tubes could connect to a hidden valve in your sleeve, and/or you can use a network of tubes that will fire out at other points to catch opponents by surprise.)

Study your game's rules carefully, and keep a loaded, high powered blaster at each door. If you don't have a CPS series blaster, I'd recommend pretty much any large blaster from Buzz Bee Toys this year, such as the Gorgon or Vanquisher. The Hydro Cannon is good if you can mod it quickly, or if you're a crack shot and can hit someone with its .4-.5 second shot.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

For tactics I would reccomend entering, traveling, and exiting vehicles in cover (A.K.A. garages, safe zones (if there are any) or any vehicle that provides cover (no jeeps without tops, bicycles, or motorcycles.)

Try to put on your paranoid cap, as it helps a ton. Expect attacks whenever, unless rules dictate otherwise, and try to carry a weapon wherever you go (less restrictions)
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.