What would you like as a future SS gun?

General water gun discussion.
Storm

Post by Storm » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:28 pm

I would like them to create a gun that looks like a CPS 2000 but has the qualities of a WaterBall SL175. I would like the range could go at least 80 feet and this could literally be a sniper. Imagine a little ball of watter being shot out of nowhere. That would be pretty cool.
Storm

Juno

Post by Juno » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:54 pm

I'd like to see my CPS 2100 Mk4.

What is has:

K-mod+Check freeze
Pulse fire option(I.e 30 shots per full pc)
A stock(at the end of the resevoir)
A strap
Sights(Built into carrying handle)
5 pumps to fully charge.
optional wb launcher(pnuenatic)
Laser sights(optional)
Flashlight(o)
Better Colors(Black)
Got a CPS 2000 well you know it makes me feel alright,
Have an XP by my pillow, helps me sleep a little better at night.
There truly is no feeling any greater, than to soak first and ask questions later.
Now I'm, Soaker Happy, Soaker Happy every day.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:07 pm

Originally posted by Juno@Nov 13 2004, 10:54 AM
K-mod+Check freeze
The companies wouldn't need to do either to make a more powerful gun. They could make it have a stronger check valve and a thicker PC.
Pulse fire option(I.e 30 shots per full pc)
You can do that with your finger.
A stock(at the end of the resevoir)
Completely unnecesary. That would add weight and increase size, but nothing else. Even an APH on riot-blast is easily controled.
A strap
Agreed, it should have been there in the first place
Sights(Built into carrying handle)
Honestly, most sights aren't going to help you. You can eye most anything under 100 feet.
5 pumps to fully charge.
You want a 150 ml sized PC? Or a pump that's impossibly hard to pump?
optional wb launcher(pnuenatic)
People have tried to add WBLs on the side of their guns... they have little if any use.
Laser sights(optional)
I've tried these before and they can help you aim if you have poor aim. However, I don't think that most people are mature enough to handle it. I could just see it now, temporary blindness because someone went for a head-shot.
Flashlight(o)
Just added weight except at night.
Better Colors(Black)
I won't argue about colors, you could change them either way though.

^ To me it feels as if the CPS 2100 mk4 already exists for some of us. And you forgot the nozzle mod. ;)

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:03 pm

If your gun is a Monster X or a Monster XL, then a comact PVC WBL glued/duct-taped to the side or top would be cool.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

DX

Post by DX » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:05 pm

All I really would want is a simple, new CPS 2100 mark with a larger pc and a bit larger reservoir. It would also have a detachable 10L backpack so it could be used in different battle situations. I wouldn't need any more improvements, I could do the K, CVF, nozzle mod, and strap myself.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

IntaMaarten

Post by IntaMaarten » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Currently? the old decent super soakers back! (I have a SS CPS3000 (tried shooting lamp oil with a lighter in front of it OMGLOL but its a bit leaky and I'm fixing it)

Unless an evil splinter group breaks off the old Larami & Hasbro staff I'll have to DIY an eXtreme :P

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:45 pm

Welcome to SSCentral. Make sure you read and follow all the board rules.

There is indeed a group formed of old Hasbro staff. They are known as Buzz Bee Toys, and make the Water Warriors blasters. A review of one of their guns, the Blazer, can be found on the site. For 2005, they have promised, among other things, a backpack blaster.

Enjoy your posting at SSCentral. B)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:21 pm

I agree with the old soakers back! That is all I really want, the decent guns at the prices hasbro intended, I really hate the way a few soaker fans buy up all the guns they can and then sell them at extortionate prices in the summer <_<
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

IntaMaarten

Post by IntaMaarten » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:34 pm

...proving I am a not-so-sponge-sponge :P

meh I HAVE to fix mine (CPS3K) as it is one of the very few decent water guns still there (as I already have it... and what you can buy now is at the very least not exiting :P ) -I'm from The Netherlands BTW-

and the plans for a big DIY water cannon are being laid out already :P

soakup

Post by soakup » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:58 pm

A backpack water gun that you fill up with water then pump the BACKPACK and shoot water out of a hose or a water gun that has a heat sensor that forces the nozzle to swerve in the direction of the heat.

they both would be cps
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:21 pm

I would want a small, Xp sized soaker, with a pump the size of the XP 150's(or whatever gun it is that has the huge pump), with a CPS pressure chamber, a strap, and a 3x, 5x, 10x, and riot blast nozzle.

^Why not a 2x nozzle instead of a 3x nozzle? Here's something to think about: 10 balloon XPS mod on Xp 270. The stream lost all its normal lamination, and shot time was reduced to 1 second. I love it. :p h34r:

It's got a good kick now, and(without wind) it averages 38' give or take a few feet.

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

perilous1

Post by perilous1 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:45 am

I would like a very very long range Backpack CPS that has high soakage. It would also have a high output riot blast for short-ranged combat. :rolleyes: Ooooooooooooh yeah. Very nice picture. yeah......

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:33 pm

^try the collosus mod on the CPS 3200.....

Anyway, I would like hasbro to start non-XPBackfire-esque CPS soakers...the devastator was OK....but it's high price made it XPBackfire-esque....sorry...just frustrated with hasbro...

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:40 pm

I would like a gun similar to the Water Warriors aqua pak, but maybe with a bit more range, I just really want a gun that can be pumped up and then forgotten about.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

hotshotwithcps4100

Post by hotshotwithcps4100 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:45 pm

Originally posted by Commander_Gaunt@Apr 13 2005, 02:40 PM
I would like a gun similar to the Water Warriors aqua pak, but maybe with a bit more range, I just really want a gun that can be pumped up and then forgotten about.
[snapback]23902[/snapback]

Maybe a splashzooka that can pump?.

I would like a redone CPS 4100 that has larger nozzles more power and a larger reservoir (but still looks like a CPS 4100). Maybe it could be called a CPS 4200.
Ultima Soak. Coming soon!