What would you like as a future SS gun?

General water gun discussion.
Burnerboy

Post by Burnerboy » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:15 pm

THis is not really a gun but a mod I think is possible,

Two liter bottles. PERIOD. that is the future. my idea.

on two liter bottles heck any plastic bottle with the screw on caps, take the cap off and sand down the part were the screw thing is :unsure:
then put that sanded part were it yoused to screw into were your cap would go then duct tape it so you can have a bigger reservoir on the gun without the bother of backpacks. obviously it would be awkward to fill it but there are ways to work around the problem. -_-
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them your a mile away, and you have thier shoes-- someone.

Arsenal:
2x Cps 2100
1x Storm Typhoon force 2
1x Storm 650
1x Stream Machine

I dont have much but i dont use super soakers for my hobbie.

Burnerboy

Post by Burnerboy » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:16 pm

very confusing sorry
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them your a mile away, and you have thier shoes-- someone.

Arsenal:
2x Cps 2100
1x Storm Typhoon force 2
1x Storm 650
1x Stream Machine

I dont have much but i dont use super soakers for my hobbie.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:45 am

Burnerboy, please don't double post - it says not to in the Board Guidelines which you should have read. If you haven't, please do so now.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:30 pm

You mean like this?

I made a post about that once.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:02 pm

Originally posted by BlueSmudge@Jun 11 2004, 06:31 PM
The improbable, awesome one:
It would somehow use large shotgun shell like things that you load into a clip. It would come with like a 20 clip. And you could buy more clips. Each shell would be like a small pressurized reservoir that would have a tire valve, so you could use a air compressor or bike pump. You would use a pump cock like on a shotgun to bring the shell into place. Then somehow the pressure is released into a high pressured shot. Next time you cock it, a spring would eject the previous shell into a bag or something so you don't lose the shells.
you can do that with a regular old shotgun and quite small water balloons, unfortunately you'd probably lose 1 or more digits in the process of modding the shells and it would probably be a deadly weapon - unless you used a .410 or something.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

death angel

Post by death angel » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:06 pm

Super Soaker EXPX - Unreleased, classified weapon

The EXPX is a small taste of the future of water weaponry. It uses compressed CO2 to fire a liquid nitrogen bullet to an insane range with much faster projectile speeds compared to conventional super soakers. It's technology can be compared to that of today's advanced paintball guns. Ahead of its time, the futuristic EXPX is the sniper weapon of choice for the water warrior.

That looks pretty cool to me, I just wish they would release it. ;)
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:52 am

I wish the design was realistic too, to get a liquid (no matter what kind) to shoot that far you'll need the stream to be as laminated as possible, making the PC have to be in a straight line to the trigger valve. That means no bends from the PC to the nozzle. Any will decrease range. I'm guessing that the thing on the side (and I have been to that site before) is the PC. The gun also looks like it could use a larger reservoir. I also don't know how the liquid is getting from the reservoir to the PC, since there is no pump! CO2 won't put it there!

death angel

Post by death angel » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:04 pm

Actually it looks like there is a pump if you look close enough. See that gree object on the bottom of the gun. And personally I don't think it would need much of a capacitie because it's meant for a sniper.
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:15 pm

What is this Doom?

I don't check this forum anymore.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:36 pm

Originally posted by Burnerboy@Jun 13 2004, 03:15 PM
THis is not really a gun but a mod I think is possible,

Two liter bottles. PERIOD. that is the future. my idea.

on two liter bottles heck any plastic bottle with the screw on caps, take the cap off and sand down the part were the screw thing is :unsure:
then put that sanded part were it yoused to screw into were your cap would go then duct tape it so you can have a bigger reservoir on the gun without the bother of backpacks. obviously it would be awkward to fill it but there are ways to work around the problem. -_-
*coughmibpistolcough*
*coughtriplechargecough*

As for THAT racer, I have no idea.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:21 am

That is a Blastmasters gun. From what I've heard it doesn't perform very well. It's got loads of weird features though, like a timed shot. Big Bee has told me the company that makes them used to be bought by Hasbro, but then split and made that gun. That's why some of the colors and design resemble the MXL.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:19 am

My perfect gun would have a huge selection of nozzles like the MXL does, But it wouldn't suck like the MXL does. It could shoot around 70 or 80 feet and have a 15X nozzle 10X nozzle and a 5 times nozzle. I find 20X nozzles and up are just useless. It would also have to look cool. I have no idea of how it would look, but it would have to look awesome. And it would need a big water tank. I also think if they could put some kind of thing on a gun so you could carry water balloons, that would be awesome.

And Doom, maybe you should make a poll to see what everyone thinks the greatest super soaker is?

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:24 am

Hey, that's funny., death angel, that expx pic is from the water wars mod for half life. I love that mod! im pretty good at it. anyways, they should make a soaker with a stock as a reservoir. x2, x5, and x10 nozzles, a cylinder cps chamber. it would be great as a sniper.
http://xs7.xs.to/pics/04512/sig2.jpg
-whoamg, I can't put ANY anime girl in my sig without doom deleting it. =\

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:05 am

all over the water wars website I can't find out how to download it! how do you do it?

btw that barrekuda thing's stream is tiny and weak u can see from the pic.

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:30 am

And Doom, maybe you should make a poll to see what everyone thinks the greatest super soaker is?
Nay, thats been overused several times and people are sick of polls with that topic.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!