Monster XL

General water gun discussion.
ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:17 am

Duxburian wrote:From what I've seen, most experienced users have shot an Monster XL, plus have used many different guns of many different types and classes.

With multiple models I was refering to multiple MXL models. Admitingly, if I only would have shot 1 MXL that shot 25 feet max(which one of mine did, and I was glad to sell it again on ebay), I would have nothing good to say about the MXL. However I owned 7, so models vary in shot distance making the MXL issue more complicated. Of course I wouldn't use my MXL for snipping, unless I would have no other gun that goes 40+ feet. Then again, if someone decides snipping with either a Flash Flood(recent isoaker forum thread) or the MXL, then just set the MXL on 5X single nozzle and start snipping.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:43 pm

@ laboye: Wait a minute...did you actually get an offer to buy a Monster XL for only $50 USD? If so, then buy it and get rid of it on eBay.

Because it is a CPS soaker, you actually can get full power from only two pumps--but only a fraction of a second. We just don't recommend it for sniping because soaker snipers must be able to move around. With no soaker can you kill undetected, and the MXL is even worse than normal for sniping due to its very poor range. You might as well build a homemade, K-mod another CPS soaker, or get a CPS 2000 if you are serious about sniping. While it may still be impossible to snipe as such, a long-range gun will let you engage the enmey earlier and possibly knock them out of an encounter--or at least thin down their ranks.

Adhockeykid

Post by Adhockeykid » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:40 pm

is this gun bad compared to the new ones? the other team will use new ones except for 1 cps
"It's either you pass and live, or fail and die."
-Deric

The Soaker

Re: Monster XL

Post by The Soaker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 am

i got my monster XL for free from a friend of mine who said it was broken then i fixed it and took it into battle with me. The people i fight have bad guns one of them had a hydro cannon. basicly i soaked them all. its a great gun in my opinion.
CPS 2000!!!!!! *FWOOSH!!!*

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 pm

thanks for the comment, please keep in mind that this thread is over 5 years old and not activ anymore. THe last post was made in 06.06.2006 :D

CHeck date when passing through the old threads ;) Most of the people are no longer here...
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 pm

-G-JiV- wrote:thanks for the comment, please keep in mind that this thread is over 5 years old and not activ anymore. THe last post was made in 06.06.2006 :D

CHeck date when passing through the old threads ;) Most of the people are no longer here...
I was gonna say that but I didn't want to backseat admin.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I just read his comment and thought I better tell him what is up here before he starts to post in other old threads here.

I think this is no problem for the admins, I just helped them doing their work :)

If this is not ok, I will leave this to you. This should be told to every new member somehow, not the first time it happened...

Not a problem though but useless...
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...