Going to Canada...

General water gun discussion.
lord malak

Going to Canada...

Post by lord malak » Tue May 30, 2006 4:42 am

I heard from somewhere that some Canadian stores have some old super soakers. Is this true? If so, Since I live in the US, Where would be the best place to find these? Also (If Avalible) , in your opinion, what old gun should I get? I'm looking for something that has a lot of power and range (perferably a sniper-like gun).
Last edited by lord malak on Tue May 30, 2006 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Guns: Flash Flood | Arctic Shock (trigger valve leaks) |XP Backfire | 2 max-d 3000s |blazer

Wishlist: CPS 2000| CPS 2500 | Cps 2700 |

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue May 30, 2006 10:08 am

Years ago people said that Candian Tire stores occaisonally still carried old water guns that weren't sold yet. But that was years ago. I doubt they still do. It might be worth it to check a store or two for older water guns, but don't be surprised when not one is found.

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue May 30, 2006 9:36 pm

I remember that. I saw a CPS 3200 at a Canadian Tire farther north from me. Also the Fortinos store near my house sold a bunch of XP 110s around christmas time last year.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

JorD_4

I Can Help You!!

Post by JorD_4 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:28 am

Hey,

Well I live in Canada and it is very true, there are many stores to name that have OLD SS's. But you can probably only find these in little towns/cities. I don't believe you would find them in Ottawa. I know where you could find them But.....It's kinda far..it's in Quebec. If your willing to go there your SURE to find some!

Hopefully I helped you out!

JorD
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:27 am

Even Canadian Tire eventualy updates their stock after 3-6 years. Now and then you might find an old CPS or XP, but thats very unlikely now this year. My local canadian tire stores sells now old X-Streams of SS Max-D double packs. So nothing great. Now having said that, the best old SS to find still today would be a CPS 2100 or a MX 2003. Those are sometimes very high on the shelves and get neglected.

[Edirt]: The WW Scorpion is a canadian exclusive this year, and they have isles of those at canadian WalMarts.