Duxburian Dictionary

General water gun discussion.
Silence

Post by Silence » Thu May 04, 2006 11:31 pm

Yes, my motivation for building homemades comes from an ambition to resist others who actually have good CPS power. I will win!

Anyway, back to the definitions...

ITWC (Inverted-T Water Cannon): Duxburian's invention in which a weapon that uses water balloon launcher technology and an inverted-T propels water at tremendous output for incredible distances

Yes, I know Duxburian should have posted this, but seeing as he hasn't done so yet, I just went ahead with it. You may edit this post if you want to.

EDIT: I think we should edit our posts so that all the definitions are in bold...however, I won't edit my earlier one unless you approve of this idea. There's so much discussion that it's hard to isolate the definitions.
Last edited by Silence on Sat May 06, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat May 06, 2006 5:34 pm

After discussion in Duxburian's "Water Launchers"/"Water Cannons" thread, the consensus was that the old name of ITWL (Inverted-T Water Launcher) should be changed to ITWC (Inverted-T Water Cannon). This change is to be made to enable better search turnout, due to the popularity of the word, and to prevent confusion as to the meaning of "water launcher." This post was made to prevent confusion concerning the name change, but the definition was changed in an edit of the above post.