Article: Opinionary and Review by Gen. Taloneer

General water gun discussion.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:07 pm

You might be right there Dark Elite. I do also hope that BBT will make a better soaker than Hasbro and hopefully in our point of view it will be a good and powerful one. Then Hasbro will try to make a better one hopefully like the ones that they used to make before 2002. It in my opinion would be great to see BBT and Hasbro fighting it out for the crown hopefully making more powerful and great soakers in the future.

This is a great article.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:43 pm

To put it simple, Soakers are a big industry, but nothing huge like video games and movies. Certainly you'd think that money could be well earned also from secondary industries, but simply put their isnt a huge demand for water guns right now. However with the recent change in technology and the revival of CPS, I think the market will once again grow to an older aged group as well as for kids. It's all because of the state of the economy and supply/demand. This year I am pleased that all the companies in the Water Gun Industry are pushing for good weaponry for the best price the consumer cna afford it, and the best price for the company to make money.