No votes
I'm not going to buy one, homemades are cooler
11%
None
7%

Total votes: 44

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:51 am

Does anybody know how to get the thing that houses the CPS firing chamber apart on the FF?

Also, my brother got a triple shot and it SUCKS! The water tank only has 17 oz, the nozzle changer leaked ( got that fixed). On the other hand it takes very few pumps to charge it (small PC). I guess it would make an ok scout weapon, but you shall be more than slightly wet :blink: if you go to a large battle with it. I would recommend 2 liquidators instead.

EDIT: also, you should have the option of modded soakers in the poll

Elliott

Post by Elliott » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:44 pm

you have persuaded me. I shall have a go at collosus modding my AquaPak... :(

wish me luck.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:11 pm

Please take pictures as you do so! Try to document your modification to help others who will be trying this modification after you. If you can work out some problems and provide pictures, everyone wins. ;)

Anyway, good luck with the modification! B)

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:48 am

Right. Thanks Doom, I'll remember to do that next time I modify a gun. I'll send you 7 megapixel images so even DSL will be slow :P

Elliott

Post by Elliott » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:19 am

ok ;) do that I shall. I'm going to be taking pics of my AquaPak in the next few days.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:12 pm

Originally posted by hunter@Feb 19 2005, 12:48 AM
Right. Thanks Doom, I'll remember to do that next time I modify a gun. I'll send you 7 megapixel images so even DSL will be slow :P
[snapback]22477[/snapback]

Size ain't a problem because everyone on the SSCentral staff has some sort of high-speed connection! I don't mind waiting a while for an email to download either. My friend just recently sent me a very large (I believe 15 meg) video and I was complaining about how short he made it! Why do you think I said send images as large as possible on the submissions page?

Also, I would take larger images even if I had a slower connection. Larger images always are better to work with, especially to crop and resize. I stored all of my source images in a folder on my other computer.

Small suggestion to all new members: Use capitalization if you use it at all! It's just plain annoying to read a post without one word capitalized while another word is capitalized.
Does anybody know how to get the thing that houses the CPS firing chamber apart on the FF?
I'd imagine you'd have to cut it open with a saw, like other similar chambers were opened. Read that article in Tech Articles about problems while opening water guns for more information. And please, follow the directions carefully! You don't want to accidentally cut your PC. ;)

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:00 am

I saw the buzz bee toys gremlin today at Toys 'R' Us. It looks so much like a vaporizer it almost makes you wonder :blink: There was another buzz bee gun right next to it that looked just like the gremlin but red. Btw the gremlin is green.