New Clan Beginnings in Chicago/Midwest Area

Post your team so others can contact and battle with you.
Palooza

New Clan Beginnings in Chicago/Midwest Area

Post by Palooza » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 am

Gentleman (and Ladies),

I am looking for a select few to assume positions within my battle clan, Elitist Soakers, in the Chicago/Midwest area. I am kind of new to the whole forum thing, I am generally too busy soaking my enemies or studying my battle tactics to post online but I'm desperate! This summer my clan and I are expecting to encounter several very honorable and well respected adversaries and could use some extra talent and know-how in our circle of trusted brethren. Details have not yet been determined but we are currently planning on several battles in the Hyde Park area of Chicago with an expected 50+ warriors in attendance! I am also in the mix with several other clan leaders to set up battles in the areas of Des Moines, Indianapolis, and Omaha.

For those of you that are interested, please private message me with your resume. Resume should include: 1) Current arsenal of weaponry 2) Special Individual Skills 3) Experience 4) References (not necessary but encouraged) 5) Any other relevant info

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you all!

- Palooza of Elitist Soakers

deathslayer

Re: New Clan Beginnings in Chicago/Midwest Area

Post by deathslayer » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 am

Message sent. I'm in the Nebraska area, but would be happy to drive up to Chicago for a weekend trip if we could get some tournaments organized.

Deathslayer out

Palooza

Post by Palooza » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks Deathslayer. You have a strong resume. Participate in the 2010 San Francisco Street Wars? Thats very impressive! We'll keep in touch.

Also, to everyone else that is interested. Please feel free to ask questions or request more info. I'd be more than happy to respond!

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

I think that pretty much anyone who goes to a forum for water guns is probably interested enough to have something worth showing. =) Beyond that, there's no easy way to gauge skill or success of individuals and teams.

Getting community-meets is something that the community has struggled to do for a while. In the summer of 2008, I managed to get two wars together with someone from iSoaker.net. Beyond that, inter-community water warfare hasn't seen much. However, we are currently trying to get a large community get-together organized for this summer; there's a thread on it around somewhere.

Anyway, welcome to SSC everyone, and best of luck with finding group members.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 am

I would join, but we actually might be forming a team of our own. :P If that doesn't pan out, I'll give you a shout. (Hey, I rhymed.)
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

marauder_4

Post by marauder_4 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 am

Why the *#(#**#*#*# does everyone that's into water wars live up north???? Good luck with your team Palooza.

Bopper53

Post by Bopper53 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:56 am

Why couldn't you guys live here in Hawaii. I'd be there in a sec! :cool: