WaeV's APH

Homemade water gun threads that are notable.
WaeV

Re: WaeV's APH

Post by WaeV » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Bawww I got out just as I was about to use it.

So one of my friends calls up and says we're going out hunting people. I show up (doors locked) and wait a bit, then call him. He's inside, says the others are being slow. So I show him the gun, and we're talking for a bit. Then I go inside and INSIDE THE HOUSE is the person who had me.

:P

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 am

Ooh, evil trick. Hopefully your friend will at least end up with damp, musty carpets or something... :p

Drill-pressed, copper-lined nozzles? That sounds perfect. Is the original material PVC or some type of conductive metal?

WaeV

Post by WaeV » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:44 am

Heh, he DID say 'Do not trust me" at the beginning of the game, so I don't blame him.

The original material was a 3/4" threaded PVC cap.

cantab

Post by cantab » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 am

Haha. Indoors not No Water then I take it.

If you drop your guard in Assassins', it does have a habit of getting you killed.

Also, you want a weapon to hand always, with a <1 second draw time.

I had this little Nerf pen once, small enough to hide in my hand, basically all the time. Only one shot before reloading, but it's the one shot no-one knows I have. Though I never actually used it in defence, only offence anyway.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

WaeV

Post by WaeV » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:36 am

Yeah, I just didn't think they'd be inside his house, lol. I had my gun all pumped too, i just didn't expect anything. Even then, he was hidden in the shadows.

He was honorable about it though. Tried to not get me too wet, shook my hand and all.

I got the nozzle today! It looks like what he did was drill a hole in a copper bolt or something, which is stuck through a hole in the PVC cap. I'll have to try it out. I'll post pictures or summat when I get back from vacation in a week and a half.

WaeV

Post by WaeV » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Oh, forgot to post my results. With the new nozzle I got 45 feet of range. Also, i realized that my original schematic is wrong. I only have 1.5" pipe for the PCs.