Douchenator Article Offline

Threads related to water balloon launchers.
joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:34 am

Well, they may be rare, but I enjoy the thrill of sniping a target from long range.

For that a high muzzle velocity is needed, and thus a smaller balloon is needed to achieve that, and also not impact too hard.

As I've said elsewhere, I intend to target shoot with Cerberus as well as war. Now I'm not sure what back-up weapon I'll use in a war, but I have high muscle strength, so I might be able to manage a large weapon as well.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

DX

Post by DX » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:32 am

Note: I deleted this topic since anything with "Douchenator" in its name is now popping up on Google. Including this one, which doesn't exactly help...
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:36 pm

Makes sense. I might strip out the unrelated parts to keep somewhere else.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston