Additives

Threads about how water guns work and other miscellaneous water gun technology threads.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:09 pm

Originally posted by Soaker Leader@Sep 3 2004, 09:54 AM
Hey you guys my grandpa makes wine, and he uses glycern for a sweetner in his wine and said it was fine to eat but it was thick like honey. but you guys might be talking about something different.
I wonder why my bottle says to call poison control when ingested... obviously it is different in some way.

Also, please learn the rules of the English language. Use commas more, and capitalize what should be.

On a side note, I have written the article on this, just am not releasing it until a later date, like the Vaporizer mod and many other things. I have 20+ new articles and 5+ article revisions to add, it will take a while anyway. This topic contains most of the info in the article, it's just that the article puts it all together in one thing (with more pictures and info).

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:22 pm

Have you tried the chamber-of-glycerine idea yet? I might try about 40% glycerine in my Liquidator's res if it makes it go even further.
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:55 pm

Originally posted by Dark Elite@Sep 4 2004, 07:22 AM
Have you tried the chamber-of-glycerine idea yet? I might try about 40% glycerine in my Liquidator's res if it makes it go even further.
I'm not rich, I think the bottle I had was only 118ml, the price made that way too expensive.

My dad said I should try corn syrup because I can get a lot for cheap, but I'm afraid that would actually gum stuff up, and cause the bees to have a field day.

You'll need to get 2 bottles of glycerin to do that once on your Liquidator. I think I would just start at 20% and move up from there.

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:34 pm

last mixture I tried was 6% or thereabouts. It added maybe 2 feet in range.
I got mine in a bottle of about 75ml, I forget how much it was, but because mum bought it for me without persuasion I know it wasn't that much!
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)