Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 3:40 am
I have an old gardena water sprinkler which is operated by a pressurized resovoir of 5 litres. I simply modified the nozzle and fitted the resovoir to a backpack and the whole thing is done. The present stream it generates is on par with a max-d 2000 and it can fire up to 1.5 minutes. I'm just wondering if I could modify the resovoir to accommodate higher pressure.
- Posts: 683
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm
If you modify the reservoir and then put a higher pressure into it, you run the risk of it exploding I don't know how you could improve the pressure limit, but there is always the option of covering it in chicken wire and just racheting up the pressure. (Note: Dangerous, as this didn't prevent my 2L homemade from exploding)
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.
Quack damn you.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:46 pm
1. This is a reasonably old thread. Please avoid 'digging up' old threads if possible, unless the addition you make is relevant, useful, and the thread is not too old. (You did post to the Buddy System thread, but it was more relevant and therefore more acceptable.). Thanks!
2. Unfortunatley the post is not relevant to this thread (other than containing the word 'Gardena'). The suitable place for posts like this would be the Off Topic section of SSCentral.
Last edited by Andrew on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Revolution Will NOT Be Dry!