Homemade

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:33 am

Yep, you'll need to upload them. If you need to, email me them and I'll put them on here.

Just about the only mod you can do to an XP soaker would be a check valve freeze. You've got 2 XP 65s, I'm guessing they're like the XP 55, so what I would do is take both of the resiviour PC things and make it so that one of them can use both, and then attach both pumps. You should pump them a lot now so it will get a high pressure, and then you should have a great gun. I would also try nozzle drilling, whatever size you want.

Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:57 am

if everything goes right, I'll drill the screws out tomorrow and get the pics up by tuesday night. I'll try and drill a new nozzle. I think it won't be too hard to do the double reservoir thing. if it is I'll drop it. is it worth making a stock? also, bigger tubing and smaller hole, right? I know someone tried to do rifled tubing, did it work? if so, is it worth the effort? If I took a rubberband, and wrapped it around a tube somewhere, would that help w/pressure? I know I can't k-mod but I was wondering if there's a way to use the idea. I'd collosus it if I knew how or it'd help, but as it is I'm wicked busy so soakers have to take a secondary role in life for a while -_-

with all the stuff I just outlined, I'll be testing and glueing and drilling etc. until june as it is....
Victory to Unit 1!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:20 pm

You can't collosus it, it's not a CPS soaker. Putting rubber bands on the tubing won't make it more powerful or make it hold more pressure. Bigger tubing and a smaller hole is an excellent combo, it increases the pressure of the stream.