Hydrowar Monster X Giveaway

Advertisements on soakers for sale. Sellers post here!
marauder_4

Hydrowar Monster X Giveaway

Post by marauder_4 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm

There is a problem somewhere in the pump shaft or the tubes that connect the pump to the reservoir. When I pump it all I get is a vacuum and no water is sucked into the pump shaft to be pushed into the reservoir. I am willing to give it away, because I do not have time to fix it myself. If you can convince me that you know how to fix it I will give it to you and you can keep it. All you have to pay for is shipping.

You can find the Hydrowar video demo at:
http://punkrockcowboy.xanga.com/videos/28b271148628/

SEAL

Re: Hydrowar Monster X Giveaway

Post by SEAL » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 pm

I'll take it. I'm pretty sure I can fix it; I know a fair amount about blaster tech. (I've opened an Arctic Blast, and I've built 2 homemades, not counting a 2L.)

How much will the shipping cost? I live in New York.
Captain of the Catskill Mountain S.E.A.L.s (Soaker Elite Assault Legion.)

-G-JiV-

Re: Hydrowar Monster X Giveaway

Post by -G-JiV- » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi marauder ;D What is going on? It is the first time I meet you, haha, nice to see you.
I would also like to have your gun. The blaster will have a beautiful life with me. I have now repair 7 Artic Blasters, 1x Hydrobltiz, 4 CPS 2000, 2 CPS 2500. I have also modified a artic blast, a XP 310, Monster XL. I have built up 3 CPHs and 1 APH(just some days ago) . My Power Pack broke down, although it was new, the trigger stuck and water flew out but I works well again and I have repaired 2 CPS 2500, which had the same problem with the pump. I can actually tell you what is wrong. On the one hand, something is blocking the fil-pipe from reservoir, or on the other hand a valve broke down or is stucked(much more work but also able to rapair iit again) IF you still want to give it to me, we can also talk about a small "Thanks Money" for the Soaker. Just tell me!