FS:XP 70, 105, XXP 175, 275, StreamMach

Advertisements on soakers for sale. Sellers post here!
bigbob

FS:XP 70, 105, XXP 175, 275, StreamMach

Post by bigbob » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:52 am

As I said in the new members section, I am here for the one purpose of selling guns to everybody. I picked up these soakers at a local thrift store, and have no idea how genuine they really are. I will ship worldwide, but keep in mind I am shipping from the US. I will accept just about any payment method. These soakers all have scratches and usual wear and tear unless noted otherwise. I will be accepting any offers including trades for NERF GUNS. Sorry about the tint in the pictures, something went weird with my camera.
First off, a perfectly functional XP 105. Stickers intact but faded, no air leaks.

Secondly, A double-barreled Stream Machine. The barrels are next to each other, stickers in great condition. Works perfectly.

Thirdly, an XXP 275. This gun has a small air leak that takes about 5 minutes to completely empty the tank. By the looks of it this soaker has never been used because it is about scratchless. I think somebody just bumped one of the nozzles into something during storage damaging the tank. There is a crack in one nozzle.

4. An XP 70. I think the pump head on this broke off because you just pump and nothing happens. No hissing air leaks or anything. It is in good cosmetic condition. Stickers still intact.

5. An XXP 175. This soaker is missing the pump all together. It is in great cosmetic condition, but I don’t know how well it would work with a new pump. If nobody wants it in a week I am going to go and buy a dual action pump and a Schrader valve to replace the old pump. Stickers still intact.
EDIT: I am in the united states at zip code 98275 for shipping estimate purposes.
Last edited by bigbob on Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

supersoakerguy

Post by supersoakerguy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:07 am

How much would you take for the XXP 275. I am in North Carolina zip code 28031. Can you give me an estimate for the shipping? Thanks!
My Armory:
Max-D 6000

bigbob

XXP 275

Post by bigbob » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:17 am

Going by the Super soaker prices page a very helpful Spinner showed me, this gun is worth $30-$45. I am going to say $30 because it has a small air leak (probably easy to fix). If this is outrageous somebody say so and I will lower the price. The shipping should be around $10-15 but I am not 100% sure. If this is ok, I will find out just how much shipping really is. Also, I have a functional STORM 650 for sale. I will post pics later.

supersoakerguy

Post by supersoakerguy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:14 pm

Ok nevermind then. I just bought a Max-D 6000 NIB, and my money is on the downside. Thanks anyway!
My Armory:
Max-D 6000