like new CPS2000mk1

Advertisements on soakers for sale. Sellers post here!
p1lch4rd

Post by p1lch4rd » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:38 am

yes, wet your pants if you must. I have a CPS 2000 MARK ONE on ebay at this very moment. here you are http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :1:2v_home there you go, bid on it, pay a lot (hopefully). the only reason I'm selling my baby is because it didn't get much use from me, and I want someone to use it to it's fullest extent. happy bidding. btw for people that remember, this is pepper. then I changed my name to pilchard. I kinda lost intrest in soaking, so I'm going to be selling my soakers on ebay over the next few months.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:29 pm

you should just sell your soakers on the forums...the price will go to high on ebay and some people will just buy it and let it sit...
BTW what else do you have?

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:14 pm

...the price will go to high on ebay
How unfortunate for pepper ;) Seriously, people do sell soakers for money, not just to further the community :blink:
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:48 pm

I would do the same in peppers situation. I want the most for my super soaker that I can get. Not that I'm going to sell my soakers anytime soon.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:57 am

Originally posted by hunter@Mar 29 2005, 07:29 AM
you should just sell your soakers on the forums...the price will go to high on ebay and some people will just buy it and let it sit...
BTW what else do you have?
[snapback]23324[/snapback]

It didn't go very high on ebay. An CPS2000 should have gone for $120-$150. Mks doesn't matter on ebay either. Not that 5 feet of distance would make a difference. Best soaker sales are Mai-July. April is way to early.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.