The Bait is for a Use, AKA Operation SSA

Post your epic water war tale!
dnlchong

The Bait is for a Use, AKA Operation SSA

Post by dnlchong » Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am

Dnlchong, or Daniel Chong, Commander of the DWAT (Desert Water Assault Team)
General Jaden, armed with water-thrower (a gun like a flame-thrower)
Major Carl, commander of scouts and armed with homemade automatic pistols and water bombs.
Privates Pete, and Jimmy, scouts trained by Major Carl
Private Sophia, water-carrier with backpack, water bottles, clips and belt, and leg water carriers.
First battle of the 14 battles, we figured 14 because 13 is unlucky, so 14 is gonna be punishment, losers don't bring weapons, winners SOAK them. The Punished cannot move.

We were in the desert. (a neighborhood in Las Vegas, a desert with very little houses and good hiding places)

We were on what we called Terror Triple, 3 areas perfect for everything.
My gun, a homemade with a button that shoots all 4 nozzles, what i called Spider Soaker, was reloaded by PVT Sophia. The other guns were filled and at the ready.
Our enemy, DAT (Desert Attack Team) were just standing!
We made our plan, Major Carl charges and leads them to the position, and we hide under the barricades and shoot them. PVT Sophia all gave us water bottles and homemade clips. We got into position and got ready for Carl. He shouted, Supah Sukah!, our motto, and we shot. The barricades were just sheds with bullet holes perfect for our water guns and eyes to go through. We quickly got our water guns off our holes and looked outside.
I couldn't believe it! Carl didn't even get soaked! He said he got body armor and protected himself.
The others were soaked and some surrendered and said that they could be our slave.
We got our water bombs and bombarded them.

Heheh, battle one COMPLETED! Mission 1, Operation DATA (Desert Attack Team Annihilation)

This is gonna be a good 7 weeks. :) :D :) :D :)

dnlchong

Re: The Bait is for a Use, AKA Operation SSA

Post by dnlchong » Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am

This actually happened in Las Vegas, NV.
Some of this is fictional, some are not, 99% is real, 1% is not. I added some for some suspense, like some people didn't include fakes in their partially real stories.