First water fight!

Post your epic water war tale!
chadleyj

First water fight!

Post by chadleyj » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Looking back on this day, I believe I was only 9 years old, but I remember a few thing vividly. It was a huge water gun fight between my block, against a larger block with more kids. I think that all I had was a puny XP 220. My block had about 6-7 kids and the other block had around 10. Back then, we compared water guns by price, obviously, nowadays, that can't be done with hasbro on the scene. There were no ranks or anything like that, it was just a hot summer day. The main person on the other team was an older kid with a "$50" super soaker, now I realize it must have been a monster xl. The kids on our block had some decent super soakers, probably were higher class xps or xxps. I was also one of the younger kids on my block. A scene that I, for some reason, remember very well, was, me and my older friend, nick, were having a tough time battling this kid with a very nice super soaker, the kid showed no mercy. He dropped his blaster, and nick grabbed it, when the kid came after nick to get it, nick threw it to me. I ran about 30-40 feet with it and then dropped the blaster, when the kid came to pick it up I blasted him and nick came from behind, we then ran back to our block to refill. After that battle I begged and begged my mom to buy me a big super soaker, so we went to target and I brought a $40 super soaker and my brother bought 2 $20 super soakers, I am dying to know what these super soakers were, one of my brothers shot swirls and all I remember about mine is that it came with a water/soaker ball. Looking back on that day I really miss those days, back then I thought there would be alot more water battles. However, shortly after Nick moved away, and me and my neighbors age difference started to kick in. So that was the end of that, and sorry this story was only bits and pieces.
My Arsenal: Max-D 6000; Max-D 3000(x2), Max infusion secret strike(x4), Flash Flood; Arctic Blast; XP 215.

Silence

Re: First water fight!

Post by Silence » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:51 pm

It sounds like you had a Triple Aggressor. Your brother probably got the Helix and one of these.

chadleyj

Post by chadleyj » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:46 am

thank you, I always wanted to know what I had
My Arsenal: Max-D 6000; Max-D 3000(x2), Max infusion secret strike(x4), Flash Flood; Arctic Blast; XP 215.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 pm

The first war is always the most memorable... For me, it was just a few years ago, before I hardly had anything to do with soakers. You can find more on those soakers through the reviews here or on iSoaker.